https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Monday 15 March 2010

What Another Tilda,

Hi Peeps, as I said last time I posted which was only last night I’d lost my mojo, well it seems to have come back ok as I couldn’t wait to make another card today lol, I couldn’t resist buying this Tilda image as one of my local shops has started selling Magnolias, and well I had to show them some loyalty didn’t I he he, she’s coloured in copics, with glittered wings and I've sat her on the large size Nestie, the Sentiment is Magnolia too,  papers are from Daisy and Dandelion from the Range and Wild Rose Studio from another local craft shop, I had thought of sitting her on the Magnolia watering can which I thought I had, only to find out I haven’t, so did a bit of cursing to myself lol,

P1010802Challenges, Totally Papercrafts~ Things with Wings,…Magnolia Stamp Lovers~ Die Cuts,… One Stop Craft Challenge~ Spots and Dots,

P1010801 

I hope you all had a good weekend,and are having fun, hugs Liz xx

16 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Liz
beautiful card, loevy papers, fabby colouring, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week hope to see you next week, sue,x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Liz this is a real beauty and we can never have enough Tilda's can we...lol...I used this one the other day but yours is much lovelier with the colours fabulous work.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz...All I can say is...Thank God I don't live near a stockist of these babe's...I would need to remorgage the house...they are irresistible...
This little one is one of my fav fron all the new one's out...I am off to the NEC soon,so if Magnolia are there, well...they are coming home with me...lol

I love your card...your really thought about matching all your element's..and it show's...Great combination!!!

Perfect card!!! I love it!!!

x
Vicky

cheryl said...

oh liz hunny this is just gorjus love that iamge of tilda,fab coluring too hun,will email you tommorow and let you know what happens hugs cheryl xxxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Stamp Lovers! Hugs, Stephanie

Mandy said...

Oh hun this is gorgeous, so sweet and I love your papers & ribbon.
How dare you have a craft shop locally that sells Magnolias, I am sooooooo jealous lol
love n hugs Mandy xx

Vivi Casale said...

what an adorable card!!!
Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Stamp Lovers!
xxx
Vivi

anaRy said...

This little bee is beeutifully done! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Stamp Lovers!
Anary

Cindy said...

This is such a cute image and you have done a great job with it - please join us often at MSL challenges. Cindy2

Unknown said...

Aww!!! Liz this is Beautiful chum Tilda is coloured brill love the colours and layout
Hugs
Sarah xx

Suzi Mac said...

Gorgeous card Liz, love the image, papers and the design. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week. Hugs Suzi x

Joey said...

Hi Liz

this is beautiful, I really like your colour choice and the layout is fabulous. thanks for joining us at totally papercrafts

Joey.xxx

Sam said...

This is gorgeous hun. Shame you didnt have 2 brads or eyelets on it, you could have joined us over at OSAAT too. Hope you are keeping well hun and work isn't keeping you from crafting to much.
Take care now wont you - off to see the lovely Mandy as I havent visited her for a while either.
Sam x

Joanne said...

Lovely card Liz! I really like the colors. I know the new shop where you got this adorable stamp will be seeing more of you! How can we resist the super Magnolia stamps! Super job! Hugs, J:)

Sarah said...

Hi Liz, beautiful card as usual, I love those colour tones - more Magnolias ..... hope you've seen my little chat piece!? Hugs Sarah x

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

what a cute card! I just got that stamp and haven't used it yet. Seeing how cute your card is, I think I need to ink it up. Thanks for playing along with us at Magnolia Stamp Lovers!