https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Monday 22 March 2010

Wedding Anniversary

Hi peeps, hope you’ve all had a nice weekend, I’ve had one of those were you want to make cards and life gets in the way lol,  was going to craft on Friday then my hubby said I’ve booked the day off work so that was the end of that, then Saturday and Sunday he just had to find jobs that needed my input, very distracting so I completely lost my mojo and gave uo in the end lol,

My pearl wedding Anniversary is coming up in May and I know I’m early making this card, but I was just in the mood today and thought right get it done and he’s at work so no chance of him walking in and seeing it, I’m entering this into Magnolia Down Under which is using the sketch I have based my card on,

P1010806 

Both the heart and the glasses are Magnolia images which I have coloured using Distress inks, highlighted with star dust and crystal stickles, I distressed the edges of my papers then machine sewed the edges, the gorgeous paper is Basic Grey Wisteria , Iv’e added a few pearls for the occasion but didn’t go over board as I don’t think hubby would appreciate lots of flowers lol,the tops of the heart and the edges of the glasses  have a slight bit of gold pigment ink on them,and I have masked the glass stamp to make two and raised them on foam pads, I’m quite pleased with the result all I’ll have to do know is hide it till later, then remember were I’ve put it lol,

All for now, hope it’s nice were you are it’s raining bucket loads here lol, thanks for looking,  hugs Liz xx

12 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Liz stunning card love the distressed look lovely image & colouring..fab DP's BG are my fav..

Hugs Christine xx

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Liz, this is so beautiful! Just really stunning, the colours, the colouring, the sparkly detail, the papers , lol, I love evrything about it :D

cheryl said...

oh sweetie this is so beautiful love it such fab detail,and the stitching hunny is brilliant need help in that department so much,he he,will email you in a bit hun with some news,hope you are feeling better and how dare hubby,book same day as craft fair he he hugs cheryl x

Mandy said...

Oh hun this is stunning, love everything you've done, are you sure Jim wouldn't like some pretty flowers lol
love n hugs Mandy xx

Anonymous said...

Liz this is just beautiful...the colour scheme is gorgeous....you seem to have more luck sewing than me...I am scared stiff of my SM...
Happy Anniversary to you both...mine is this week...20 year's...poor hubby...I had him on the conservatory roof yesterday....CLEANING it!!!lol.

He's a gem...

but I enjoy the peace to craft when I get the house to myself...lol

Gorgeous card Liz...
x
Vicky

Kimba-Slydog said...

A wonderful card!!!!!!

Thanks for joinings us at MDUC this week.

Hugs,
Nicole

Kellie said...

WOW Gorgeous card love the way you followed the sketch looks absolutely STUNNING! Thanks so much for playing along and joining us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges. Hope to see you back again next week playing along with us. xx

Hugs, Kel

Tracey Feeger said...

Wonderful take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at MDUC.
mwah
Trace

Debbie Pamment said...

Wow – what a fabulous job you’ve done with the sketch - such a fabulous and unique card - perfect for an anniversary - hope it's a FABULOUS day for you.
Thanx sooo much for joining us at MDUC this week.
xXx

Joanne said...

This is beautiful Liz! The colors are perfect and I love the stitching! Wish I had a place to set up my sewing machine and try that. I've never done stitching on a card, and I love the way it looks! Aloha, J:)

Joanne said...

WOW! You really have been busy, you go girl! This one is so pretty too. I love the stamps you have used on both of these cards, very nice! Hugs, J:)

Fran said...

I love it, you have done a fabulous job with the sketch and the colours are fabulous. I'm sure your hubby will love it :) Thanks for playing along with us this week at Magnolia Down Under Challenges!