https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 14 March 2010

A Birthday card,

Hi Peeps, hope you’ve all had a lovely Mothers Day, my daughter made a lovely tea for us, no washing up either, lovely!!!

I’d completely lost my mojo  this last few day’s I just couldn’t put any thing together that I liked so I thought I’d never craft again, so when I got the inspiration this afternoon I thought I’d better make a card in case it takes off again lol,

Here’s the challenges, Magnolia Down Under~ Birthday Card,…Just Magnolia~ Bev’s lovely Sketch,…Papercutz~ Anything goes,… Crafty Calendar Challenge~Flower Power,Alphabet Challenge~ T is for Tag,

P1010798

Tilda is coloured with Distress Inks, the background is distressed with vintage photo then I stamped a Magnolia flourish in Adirondack Latte over the corners, used the same flourish for my BP , Distressed the edges of my main image and papers then went over with vintage photo, the flowers are from stash, the shiny shred fibres are from the Range, and they are lovely but so difficult to handle lol, tags are a small punch but it has no name on so I don’t know who’s, papers were a freebie from some craft mag ages ago,

So I hope you all enjoy your night, hugs Liz xx

15 comments:

Liz said...

Hello Hun Long time no see Missing you!! I love this card Tilda is just so lovely very sweet and great work indeed and I MUST get ur little pacage off this week I am bad..hugs

Liz xx

Sarah said...

Hi Liz, great to see you back, the card is so cute, love those fibres - bet they are little rascals to handle - hope you are all well now - take care - Sarah x.

cheryl said...

oh hun this is just gorjus wonderful detail and gorjus layout,know what you mean about your mo jo trouble is everything of mine seems to have gone still stay in touch hun love hugs cheryl xxxx

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card - so pretty! Lisa x

Donalda said...

Oh hon this is just beautiful. So love the distressing around the photo. Thanks for joining us at JM

Joanne said...

So pretty Liz! I love the distressing! It goes so well with the lovely muted, soft colors, just lovely! Hugs! J:)

Fran said...

Fabulous card,love the colours and the vintage feel, it's really gorgeous :) Thanks for joining us on our 1st Birthday at Magnolia Down Under Challenges!

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh my this is gorgeous. I love Happy Tilda as you probably saw by my DT card. LOL. I love the soft pastel colours and your colouring of Tilda is just perfect. Thanks for joining us on our 1st Birthday celebrations at MDUC.
mwah
Trace

Linda said...

What a cute card, many thanks for joining in with us over on the Alphabet challenge this week :)

Mandy said...

Liz your card is STUNNING hun, so soft and pretty, that Tilda is another on my huge wish list she's adorable
love n hugs Mandy xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Liz this is one stunning card those colours are gorgeous and Tilda looks fabulous.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Kimba-Slydog said...

Wonderful card!!!!! So gorgeous!!!

Thanks for joining us this week at MDUC.

Hugs,
Nicole

Kim. said...

Beautiful card, love the colour combination used, your image is so sweet it's not one I've seen before. Thanks for joining us this month over at Crafty Calendar Challenges.
Kim xXx

Jane said...

Gorgeous card! Love the soft pinks and your beautiful colouring! thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under, Just Magnolia and Crafty Calendar Challenges! hugs, Jane xx

Lesley said...

Gorgeous card! Lovely colours, thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx