https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 7 March 2010

Just Because,

Hi peeps, as you know I was a member of the DT for the lovely Stitchy Bear stamps Challenge Blog, which I have loved immensely however I have had to give it up due to my working hours getting more and I feel a little unwell at the moment too,so I wish to thank the girls for having me and for all the fun we’ve had, and wish you all the luck in the world with your Challenge Blog, love and hugs Liz xx

11 comments:

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Liz, I haven't been to the group this morning so I didn't even know you'd left! I wish you all the best and hope you feel better and get some more free time very soon :)

Mandy said...

Get well soon hunny, I hope work settles down for you, there's no point earning extra dosh for craft stash and not having time to play lol.
I'm sure the girls will miss you but your health & happiness must come first
love n hugs Mandy xx

Dazie said...

I hope you are feeling better soon!
Dazie
x

Sam said...

Ah bless Liz -I do hope you come back and join in the challenges. You are more than welcome to come back to the DT any time you like sweetie.
Sam x

cheryl said...

oh hun you will be sadly missed had no idea as have not been to the post this morning do take care hun please and email me please if you ever want anything and please stay in touch hugs cheryl xxxx

Liz said...

Aww there you go Liz Was so very sorry when I heard this I know I findit very hard to find time and I am NOT woking so do not think I could do it otherwise bt at least the lovely Sam has left it open for you
I will DEFO keep in touch I am always tail end commenter cause I am slow anyway Will miss u

Liz xx

Helen Dooley said...

Great Card!. I hope you feel better soon.

Unknown said...

Ahhh!!! Liz will miss you on the Team chum, but your health comes first Liz, will see you on the forum also chum, your take care lots of Hugs xxxx
Sarah xx

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Liz, OF COURSE it's ok to stay on the forum, lol, we'd love to see you whenever you feel like it :D

Joanne said...

I know they will miss you Liz. I sure hope you are back on track and feeling much better soon. You are in my thoughts and prayers. HUGS! J:)

Liz's creative corner said...

Thanks girls for all your words of comfort and friendship it means so much to me, and yes I will keep in touch with all of you, xx