https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 28 March 2010

Just Because,

Hi peeps, just thought I’d show you a card I have done for the Copic Colour Challenge which is to use the colours G99, BV08, E59, or your nearest one’s which you have, I do so love these challenges, any way here it is,

P1010820

This lovely Hangler image was sent to me by a lovely friend, so thank you very much she’s adorable and I so enjoyed colouring her, the BP are from a Pink Petticoat Download, the ribbon is from a craft shop I got last year when I was on holiday, the swirls are a spellbinders diecut and the flower charm is from stash that I’ve had so long I don’t know where it came from lol, the flower stamps are a mixture from a local craft shop and a freebie from a craft mag,

P1010821Hope your all having a lovely weekend, having fun, thanks for looking, hugs Liz xx

6 comments:

Sam said...

This is lovely Liz - fab colouring hunny.
Sam x

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

This is so pretty Liz, and just perfect for a Just Because card. Good luck in the challenge :)

cheryl said...

oh liz sweetie this is just gorjus the coulrs really make it pop hope your legs are okay hun,fancy walking he he
email you in a bit hun hugs cheryl xx

Christine said...

Hiya Liz another stunner love the fresh feel to this gorgeous card brill colouring..& the image I have a few but darnt use them cos there like gold dust fab creation

Hugs Christine xx

Joanne said...

This little gal sure is a sweetie! I love the colors you used and the papers. Your colorin on her is FAB! Super job! Laters, J:)

Mandy said...

Stunning card Liz, love the colours you've used and how you've used the border flowers stamp, now don't go getting big headed but that was genius and I may have to steal that idea lol
love n hugs Mandy xx