https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Monday 22 March 2010

New Beginnings,

Hi Peeps, I’m back twice in the same day, unheard of for me lol, I so enjoyed making my last card I thought I’d do another using the same glass stamp, this time I’ve stamped it using Dew Drops Moonlight White Brilliance ink, then on the back of the vellum I coloured the masked glass stamp using my Copics,it probably won’t look so good as I find you can never photo Vellum and see the colours properly they always look washed out where as in RL it is just subtle lol, no honestly lol,

P1010812

I’ve also used some gorgeous lace that I got from a craft show a little while back, I love this so haven’t used it before, you know what it’s like you never want to cut into something you like, as in your favourite paper etc, the pearl string is from Hobby Craft, the flowers and pearl hearts are from stash, I’ve used stickles on the bows of the glasses which is giving off a lovely sparkle, I know just looks like a dirty mess on the photo, he he

the next picture I have altered the colours so you can see the sparkle but they really are not that dark in colour, subtle remember lol,

P1010811I’m entering this  into Die cut dreams challenge which is New Beginnings, I don’t think it fits any other that I know of, trust me to be in the mood for something that’s not in the challenges lol, if you looked at my last creation thanks for coming back to visit me again so soon, it’s lovely to hear from you and I will get back to you soon, as I’ve not mastered blogging and making a card at the same time, any body sussed that one out yet ???? lol, 

All for now, thanks for looking and leaving your lovely comments, hugs Liz xx

9 comments:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Liz
So lovely to hear from you - thanks for the warm welcome! Your card is beautiful, and yes the colours do look subtle - just like parchment craft on vellum. Perfect!
Hugs, Sylvia xxxx

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

This is gorgeous Liz, and I know just what you mean about some photos not showing the true effect. However, I can just imagine the lovely subtle tones on this one, it must be gorgeous :D

Sarah said...

Hi Liz, lovely to see vellum being used - hopefully you're gonna be the trend setter - think I've got a little piece somewhere! lol Lovely cards, gosh Pearl Anniversary eh? Congratulations for May - still got to brave my sewing machine yet, your cards make it look so neat. I love the lace too.
Hope you are well, Hugs Sarah x

Karen said...

Very nice Liz, thanks for joining us at DCD.
xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Liz this is stunning it has such a designer look to it and very elegant I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Mummylade said...

lovely. I'm so glad you joined the DCD challenge this time and good luck.

Victoria said...

lovely card - I had fun with vellum too!

Thanks for playing along at Die Cut Dreams this week
Hugs
Victoria
x

Liz said...

Just Beautiful Liz Great idea too

Hugs Liz-bit!

Susie Sugar said...

Wow Liz an adorable card really beautiful, thanks for playing with us at DCD this week please come back soon
Hugs Susie xx