https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Monday 8 March 2010

A card for Mum,

Hi Peeps, first of all thanks to all my lovely friends out in blogland for the  lovely comments you leave me, I appreciate every one and have made some very special friends, wiping a tear here lol,

One of these friends she know’s who she is, has had me cutting bits off a stamp today, because I hadn’t noticed it came with an extra sqiggle for it’s nose which it shouldn’t have had, so there was I cutting and slicing this poor rubber stamp, but any way I managed it and it survived to be used again he he, it’s not this one I’m using I have to add lol, any way enough of my rambling, on to my card,which I’m entering into six Challenges, that’s alot for me,

Just Magnolia~ Tent Card,   Sophisticats~ Flourishes and Bling,  PaperPlay~ Just Because,   Alphabet Challenge~ S is for Stamping,   Simon says Challenge~ Mothers day/ Girly,   A Spoonful of Sugar~ BeadsP1010790 

Tilda is coloured with Copics, paper is from Forever Friends Pink Parfait Collection, the flower is Magnolia which I’ve edged with Broken China Distress inks and stickles, the flourishes are Sissix and Spellbinders, Bling from a craft show,  Coloured wire from stash, X Cut Butterfly Punch, Oval Nestie,

P1010791

Thanks for all your feel better soon wishes, thanks for looking, hugs Liz xx

19 comments:

Mandy said...

Hello my lovely friend, I'm having a right old giggle here, so I didn't imagine it then lol, you could have just popped a bit of tape over the squiggle rather than risk decapitating her lol.
Stunning card hunny, love the image and the colours are gorgeous, fabby design too, I've not attempted a tent card
loads of love, hugs and squiggly lines
Mandy xxx

Deirdre said...

Oh Liz, I love your card. She looks like she is jumping for joy. So beautiful.

Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week and especially as it was the first time I set the challenge - a big thank you from me. ♥

Liz said...

OOps forgot to put me hat on! ..thanks for joining paperplay this week


Liz xx

Liz said...

Ho Liz shes a right sweetie love the way you have placed her I will be e mailing you soon hun
Love your colours as well top marks again!

Liz xx

Moshie said...

Your card is so cute!!! I love that little
Tilda and you did a wonderful job with her.
Thank you for joining us at Sophisti-cat this week!
hugs,
Diana

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz, first off I have a confession, I found load's of challenges from your blog to enter my card in....I love how you have linked them, made it so easy...I think I went a bit mad though...lol.
but since joining Dt's I don't seem to get the chance to enter many challenges....

Thanks for the comments earlier, I have had a comment back about the Perfect pearls to use them with water in a spray bottle, so thats kinda like the shimmer mists you can buy...


Love your Tent card...another one for me to try!!! wish there were more hours in the day...I only manage DT cards these days..
I love how you fixed Tilda, great idea!!!
and the papers and design are gorgeous!!!

I just found out Craft Stamper mag have added my card link to there blog...as you can imagine I am on cloud 9!!! almost as good as a feature in the mag...


Beautiful card pal...
x
Vicky

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Oh how cute is she, it looks like she's jumping right out of the card! And, YIKES, you brave lady, cutting up a stamp, glad it all went well :D

Unknown said...

Hi Liz
Gorgeous card. These tent cards are wonderful. Must pull my finger out and attempt one :-)
Thanks for joining us at Sophisti-Cats this week
Hugs
Tasha
xxxxxx

Cheryl said...

A very cute and clever card!

Linda said...

Awww, very cute Liz, many thanks for joining in with us over on the Alphabet challenge blog :)

Chris (catt871) said...

This card is adorable!!! I love that image and LOVE how you have her dangling! So cute!! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says Stamp this week!!!
Chris & the DT

Unknown said...

Fab card Liz, love that image, thanks for playing along at Sophisticats this week. Hugs Avril xxx

ps CDM are looking for Mother's Day too...xxx, so is ECP xxx plug, plug...xxx

Unknown said...

This card is Beautiful Liz, fab colouring chum and detail and layout fabulous also chum,
Hugs
Sarah xx

Julie M said...

Great card, Liz - she looks as though she's jumping out of it - love all the sparkles too!

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)

Lesley said...

Beautiful card, lovely image and bright colour! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

Joanne said...

Super, Super card LIZ!!! I love the little chain at the top, very original. And those little blue wire "squiggelies" are so cute behind the flower! Also the shades of blue are so pretty. Sure hope you are doing better, hang in there Spring is on the way! Aloha & hugs, J:)

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

I love how you have made this image dangle from the aperture in the card - really effective. Fab card xx

Janiel/ janny said...

Hello Liz, Very very cute card!!! I love the blues!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!

Thank you for becoming a follower on my blog! I am glad that you found me so that I found you! LOL.......
Hey, I was wondering..how did you get the very cute font on your blog? I have tried and just can't do it. Just wondering if you can share withme. Thanks and big hugs, Jnaiel

Berni said...

This is such a wonderful card Liz.
Berni