https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Monday 29 March 2010

Another Easter Card,

Hi peeps, would you believe I’ve made two Easter cards this year and I don’t usually make any but I couldn’t resist this cute image and she just begged me to buy her lol, I hadn’t got an egg stamp so I cut one from pearlised card using an oval nestie, then I used a stamp which I’ve had forever to put the speckle effect on, sewed zigzag in the middle to look like it’s cracking, no wonder she looks a little startled he he,

She has been coloured in Distress inks using the new spun sugar colour for her little oufit, the fence is made using a Martha Stewart punch to create a fence, well that’s what it is supposed to look like lol,and I’ve done zigzag stitching again for the edge of my outer layer background,I’m entering this into two challenges, Magnolia Down Under~ Stitching,   Humble Pie Stamps~ Easter,

P1010822

Items Used,

Distress Inks, Pearls, Martha Stewart Border Punch, Feather,Magnolia paper, Colour Coredinations card, Textured card, sewing machine, Speckle stamp, computer generated sentiment, Lge and sm oval Nestie,  PHEW got to the end lol,

P1010823I’m not as pleased with her colouring as I had to use some water colour paper that wasn’t as good, so the colours haven't blended as well, so it’s off to the shops to get some more of the other one I usually use, hope you all have a good day, thanks for looking hugs Liz xx

17 comments:

Dazie said...

Oh this is so adorable!
Dazie
x

Tracey Feeger said...

Liz what a beautiful card. Love the image and your colouring. Great stitching. Thanks for joining us at MDUC.
mwah
Trace

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz, I had Hubby at home last week so missed so many post's...just catching up.
How lucky were you to get your hand's on an Hangler...I wonder if I got intouch with one of Hubby's friend's who has moved out that way might be able to get me some...lol wishfull thinking, I am sure the last thing he would want is a shopping day for me!!!

Love your new sweet Tilda's, you did a cracking job with the egg...pardon the pun...

Fantastic card!!!

I have just ordered some saunder's waterford paper, I want to have a go at colouring with distress ink's, but all my attempt's have failed due to the card so far...

Stunning card Liz, I like the touch with the feather...very clever...
x
Vicky

Liz said...

omg Liz shes so sweet just got this image Sat cant wait to fill in but so busy looks like next easter lol
Hope ur well hun
liz xx

Carolyn said...

What a gorgeous bunny. Love your coloring. Great card.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Sarah said...

I love this card, the egg is really fab, I think we are all our own worst critics cause your colouring is beautiful - Hugs Sarah x

cheryl said...

oh this is so cute hun love that cute image,and brilliant coluring too my friend,love hugs cheryl xxxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Liz this is stunning what beautiful colours I love that fence and the egg that Tilda is sat on you have coloured her so beautifully an amazing card I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Joanne said...

Oh Liz, she is just too sweet, Love that feather! I like your coloring, it is so soft and delicate looking, nice job! Hugs, J:)

stephanne said...

Awwww, this is so sweet!! The paper and punch work look great and your colouring is fabulous!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at MDUC!!
Stephanne

Berni said...

Such a sweet card Liz.
Love
Berni
x

Leah l'Orange said...

i think your colouring is just perfect, Liz! and that fluff is adorable!

thanks so much for playing with the Scrapettes at The TownScrapper - good luck tomorrow!

Spyder said...

love this image, it's on my wish list, it's sooo cute!
(Lyn)

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Love this cute image Liz and your colouring and stitching are fab. The feathers are a perfect embellishment too!
Have a happy Easter.
Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Chelsea said...

These Magnolia image are so adorable! I love the soft pink colors on her. The flowing feather looks wonderful. ~Chelsea

Joanne said...

Aloha Liz! Just stopping by to say I hope your Tendon in your foot is doing better. I send lots of good wishes for a very blessed Easter with your family. Hugs, J:)

Mandy said...

Oooooo hun this is stunning, love that little Tilda and you've coloured her beautifully
love n hugs Mandy xx