https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Friday 5 March 2010

Another Card

I’ve done it again made a card with this adorable image from LOTV, I put a card on my blog a week back saying it was for my daughter, well I think she saw it so I’ve done her another, probably more her anyway lol, to be honest you’ll have to excuse any little mistakes on this card as I’m feeling a little unwell, can’t put my finger on what’s wrong just something, you know how it is, ready for spring I think, he he, any way enough of my babble I’m entering this card into Copic Colour  challenge, which I won last week so thanks girls especially as it’s the first time I’ve won any thing,… Creative Belli Blog~ Eyelets, >>> Creative Card Crew~ Celebration,P1010784 

I’ve followed the lovely sketch from sketch and stash, using my new LOTV stamp, new Wild Rose Studio Polka dots paper, Copics, MS Border Punch,  neglected eyelets, and ribbon I’ve had for ages, the eyelets are for Creative Belli, and has it’s for my daughters Birthday it covers Creative Card Crews celebrations,

P1010785As you can see my eyelets are a bit wonky, it’s so long since I’ve used them, I need more practise lol, hope your all having a good weekend, hugs Liz xx

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahh!! Liz she is just gorgeous, LOTV stamps are just beautiful you have coloured her perfect too
great card chum, hope you are having a good day
Hugs
Sarah xx

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Fab card Liz, hope your daughter soesn't see this one, and good luck in the challenges :D

Christine said...

Hi Liz this is image & colouring is gorgeous & lovely colour combo, fab embellies love it all.

Hugs Christine xx

Sue said...

awww this such a sweet card,lovely image and papers and i love the sentiment,thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

sue
xx

Sarah said...

Another fab card Liz, sorry to hear your not too well. Congrats on your win, still getting to grips with my copics! Take care, Sarah x

coldwaters2 said...

Liz this is just super duper cute you have done such a great job the colour combo I love that image is so adorable and I love that sentiment I love it.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card Liz :-) I love this image and the papers , fancy border and sentiment are all just perfect ,,, I LOVE the sentiment :-)

hope you feel better soon xx

thanks for joining the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

you could also enter this into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge ! x x

cheryl said...

Oh liz hun this is one beauty love it such a cute image and stunning coluring love the layout and sentiment too hugs cheryl xxxxx

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Adorable image and you've colored it marvelously! Thanks for playing along with us on the Belli Challenge!

Liz said...

Love this beautiful image and great use of your punch

Liz xx

Anonymous said...

Liz this is just wonderful, you have done a terrific job colouring her...
I have so much on at the minute, I just can't seem to sit and play with these sweet images...

Fantastic card!!!
x
Vicky

Chrissy D said...

Sweet - SWEET image! Love your coloring and card! Thanks for joining us in the Belli Challenge!