https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 18 August 2013

Midweek Tilda's Wedding for Totally Tilda DT

Hi guys, I'm back today with the midweek for Totally Tilda, as you know it's Tilda's Wedding this time and for this week I've had a change from a card and made a hanger,
I'm also combining this with my crafty heart DT

I have used some gorgeous hearts that I got from Ann Marie designs at a craft fair I went to a few months ago,

Delightful Tilda is coloured with my distress re-inkers and then cut out, she has glitter on her dress but you can't make that out too clearly,
the beautiful paper is by Prima and is from the Tea Thyme pad,
I distressed the edges with vintage photo distress ink,
 I used ribbon at the back to hold them all together but at the front for added detail I cut two lots of the Memory Box Precious hearts, glued them together for strength then added frantage on top, all links below,
pearls are by Hero Arts, flowers from the ribbon girl,Wild orchid crafts and stash
the bell charm I covered lightly with  crackle paint,
Here I've used a Tim Holtz film strip and too finish it off added a gorgeous Tim Holtz Idea-ology bauble,
Main picture again

Recipe
Magnolia - Delightful Tilda
Prima - Tea Thyme paper pad 
Memory Box - Precious Hearts @ MCH
Sm pearls - Hero Arts @ MCH
Bells Charm 
Frantage - shabby pink @ MCH
Tim Holtz - Idea-ology Baubles @ MCH
TH- film strip
Marianne charm
Deco art - Glamour dust
Flowers - TRG and WOC
pink ribbon - stash

We are sponsored this time by the fabby
Sir Stampalot

challenges
Magnolia down under - inspirational picture
Marvelous Magnolia - anything goes
Live and love crafts - warm or cool colours
7 Kids - Anything with an optional vintage twist
Crafts and me - anything goes


Happy crafting,
hugs Liz xx

19 comments:

Cinderella said...

Wow that looks stunning
Grtz Cinderella

cebelica said...

This is stunning! Love, love, love your creation! Hugs! xx

Carol S. said...

This is beautiful Liz. A gorgeous creation. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Teresa said...

Absolutely stunning Liz,
hugs Teresa x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

lovely creation Liz xx

Unknown said...

That's a totally stunning creation! Love it.

Thanks for sharing with us at Marvelous Magnolia Challenge this week. Hope you will join us next time.

Hugs,
Dian Ratna

Unknown said...

First of all so sorry for being MIA for quite some time Liz, wasn't something I intended to, but it has been such a hectic time at work... Bad excuse, I know... Anyway, I'm glad to be able to visit again and I really love your latest creations, you have not only been active, but very creative, too! Lovely creations as usual! Take care, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fabulous project,
love this Tilda and super choice of colours
hugs Tamara

coops said...

oh wow this is stunning liz.really love the hearts and gorgeous pretty colours and image :D

xx coops xx

Dianne said...

Hello Liz, I scrolled to the end of the page to see what I missed while I was away, every single card is outstanding, your layouts are fabulous always just the perfect embellishments,all your wonderful fussy cutting , just amazing work, thanks for the wonderful awe inspiring visit it's been a pleasure to see, hope you have a great week..

Brigitte said...

Oh WOW Liz!!! Your hangar is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! It's so beautiful and all the details are so well thought out. I love the bit of film and the soft and elegant colours. It would also be perfect for a little princess room. Hugs, Brigitte

UTs Hobby Time said...

Fabulous creation. Love the design.

Eulanda said...

What a great idea!! Pretty Tilda and I love all the pieces you've added. So happy to have you join our "Warm/Cool Colors" challenge and hope to see you play again!
Hugs,
Eulanda
LLC Designer

Mandy said...

Liz your wall hanging is beautiful hunny, so sweet and pretty.
Yes I'm still alive before you say it lol. Trying to force myself to get back into the swing of things :)
big hugs Mandy xx

7 KIDS said...

Such a sweet card! Thanks for participating in the www.7kidscollegefund.com challenge!

7 KIDS said...

Oops! I should have said a sweet project, not card! Love the colors and the design!

Yulis Kartika said...

Dear Liz, your creation so stunning and creative :)
Thank you so much for joining us at MDUC this week and Happy creating!
Big Hugs, Yulis

Louise said...

Hi dear Liz!
Oh my gosh this is pretty! Love the beautiful Tilda and you colored her so beautiful as always :) Stunning pink nuances and so many gorge details too :)

Thank you so much for joining us at LLC this month :)
Welcome back!
Hugs, Louise

Karen said...

So gorgeous! Love your wall hanging. Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund (www.7kidscollegefund.com)

Karen