https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 1 August 2013

Hi guys, I'm just bursting to tell, the lovely Jolanda from Noor has asked me to be on her DT for Noor design and also for Doobabdoo too,

talk about my lucky day,
One of the fab DT is leaving Noor design, so  I do hope I can do a good a job as she has done,

I can't belive my luck to be working with these gorgeous dies and other fabulous stuff that the talented Jolanda designs,
thanks so much for asking me hun,
I'm one very happy bunny lol
hugs Liz xx

10 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Congrats Liz
I am so happy for you
have fun
hugs Tamara

The Craft Bucket said...

Wow, congratulations, I am sure you will be fabulous as always. Take care love Jane and the Westies xxx

Mummylade said...

Grats, so happy for you!

Vicky said...

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO sweetie I'm sooooooo happy for you you soooooo deserve it shug your creations are always amazing.
Will try to email you later hun once Payton goes home. I've just managed fin my DT post & just noticed this so had to come to congratulate you. I'm doing a happy dance for you hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Jenine said...

A warm welcome in the Noor DT team :-)
Very excited that you are a team member now, realy love your work!!

Hugs Jenine

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Congratulations Liz I'm sure you will be fine your cards are lovely
jacqui x

Gina's Cards said...

Congratulations Liz!! I am not surprised by this news as you show off their products perfectly on your gorgeous creations.

Hugs
Gina x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Congratulations Liz, your work is amazing, very well deserved
Hugs Kelly

Debbie said...

Wow Liz what amazing news - so pleased for you.You deserve it as your creations are out of this world.Big crafty hugs Debbie x

Unknown said...

Oh that is such wonderful news Liz, congratulations my friend and have fun on your new team! Love your MCH card, it's ever so pretty with your fine colouring and embellishments! Hugs, Ira xox

Ira’s Crea Corner