https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Friday 30 August 2013

Buttons at La-La-Land crafts

Hi guys, back again for inspiration Friday at
this week is to use buttons, now as you know it's not something I use a lot of and when I do they are hard to find lol. but they are still there he he,

The two buttons I've used are on the top right a pearl button on my tag and the glass effect one in my flowers at the bottom left, hopefully the twine bows give them away too lol,
Heart key Marci is coloured with my distress re-inkers then fussy cut out, shaped slightly and layered onto my card using pin flair glue,

I've kept the colours soft this time, she has a hint of stickles on the  hearts on her  key,

Recipe
Heart key Marci with sentiments @ LA_LA_LAND CRAFTS
String of hearts border die @ LA_LA_LAND CRAFTS
Distress re-inkers
skin - tea dye/ tattered rose
hair - Antique linen
Dress /hairband/ shoes - Victorian velvet
Key - weathered wood
Magnolia -vintage summer roses paper
Flowers - WOC and other
Post card stamp - LOTV
Magnolia heart tag die
Kaiser craft script stamp
Glamour dust
Stickles
Melissa Frances- reproduction vintage glass buttons @ MCH
Memory Box Precious hearts die @ MCH
Shabby Pink frantage @ MCH
Melissa Frances -attic treasures cream pearls @ MCH
Doobadoo - leaves
Button Ribbon - stash

challenges
Bunny Zoes crafts - Bingo - buttons/ sparkle/ gems or pearls

Have a look at the rest of the DT'S awesome creations,
happy crafting,
hugs Liz xx

6 comments:

Exclusively by Mel said...

Gorgeous card! love the colouring, and your Marci looks so beautiful, I bet it was tricky cutting around her curls!
Love, Mel. xxx

Terri O'Keefe said...

Beautiful card Liz, I love the dies you have used :) xx

Berry said...

I love all the soft pinks on this Liz just beautiful hugs Rebekah xx

Gina's Cards said...

Oh wow this is so pretty! Gorgeous design and layout!

Have a good weekend.

Hugs
Gina x

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Liz,
Wow, what a gorgeous stamp she is - Love how you coloured her and those papers are divine, love it! Have a great weekend, Big hugs, Teresa xxx

coops said...

so stunning liz.really gorgeous image and i love your soft colours and colouring ;D

xx coops xx