https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Remember if you can't be good, look adorable

Hi guys, over at Deep Ocean this time we have a fab challenge for you odd shapes,
anything but square!
well I hope mine counts as it's a pocket with a tag! lol
Warning a few piccies!!
I am also combining this for  my Crafty Heart DT creation too,

I've made my tag pocket using some gorgeous papers from the Prima Lyric pad, the gorgeous Saturated Canary Thank you stamp by the mega talented Krista is from Teresa at My Craft Heart, and I have coloured her and decoupaged her,

Again I've used those beautiful butterflies that I just can't stop using lol,
Arty view of layers
This is the tag using a gorgeous stamp from my stash by crafty impressions, I thought it went so well with her, I have left a space for a little message above and below the sentiment too, the paper is again from the same Lyric Pad, the gorgeous Tim Holtz Bauble is from Teresa at my crafty heart, links below
Front view again,

Recipe
Prima Lyric paper pad @ MCH ( sorry currently out of stock)
Saturated Canary Thank you stamp @ MCH
Prima Lyric Roses  @ MCH
Impression Obsession Butterflies dies @ MCH
Memory Box -Elegant scrollwork die @ MCH
Hero Arts - small pearls @ MCH
Melissa Frances - Resin petite frames Embellishment @ MCH
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Baubles @ MCH
copics
Doo Hickey border die
pin flair glue
distress ink - Tea Dye

Catch you soon,
Hugs Liz xx

9 comments:

Kim said...

fabulous tag and pocket - love the design and details
Kim x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Gorgeous Liz great image and I love the design of your card
jacqui x

Lou said...

Hi! Liz this is truly gorgeous,amazing colouring and love your design lots.hugs Lou.xxx

debby4000 said...

Adorable and gorgeous.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so stunning liz.adorable sweet sc image and i love your fabulous design and sentiment ;D

xx coops xx

BrossArtAddiction said...

Liz this is super duper sute and coolored beautifully!

Hugs
xx Tracey xx

Unknown said...

Woooow! so beautiful. Love layers! Perfect job!
Jasmina

Gina's Cards said...

Another beauty Liz - I love the shape and gorgeous design!

Hugs
Gina x

JenniferD said...

Love your Gorgeousely Coloured Image and Great Card Design! Also Loooove your decoupaging. Have a Great Weekend!