https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 15 August 2013

All wrapped up

Hi guys, can you believe I've done a Christmas card again, yes and this time for fun lol
I know I mean I need to lie down and take my temperature!!!!
for a change yes that's me I've used my distress re-inkers and used a lovely Lili of the Valley image called all wrapped up,

As you know I'm now on the Noor DT and have used the gorgeous winter wishes large snowflake die and added some frantage on the top too,

The delicate so gorgeous Dutch Doobadoo laser cut lamp post is coloured slightly with distress inks then I've given that the frantage treatment too, I have also done the same with the star shaped laser shape at the top of my card, sorry it's not on this picture lol,


I've used glamour dust for her muff and bobbles, she also has Snowtex at her feet,

Recipe
LOTV - All wrapped up
LOTV - Postcard
 LOTV - Doily
Lace - LOTV
Flowers - LOTV, Magnolia, Kort and Gort
Noor winter wishes snow flake border die - 6002/0251
Dutch Doobadoo - lampost and star shape laser cut
shabby white frantage @ MCH
Magnolia - paper
Go Kreate die
Distress re-inkers
Snowtex
bobble trim stash

Challenges
LOTV - Make it festive
The Hobby House - Christmas

Well that's all for now,
Sorry I've not been round much,  just had one of those weeks!!!!!!!!!!
hugs Liz xx

ps: remember I have the snowflake border die as a mini candy on my blog, see top post


15 comments:

Erica said...

Hi Liz,

Such gorgeous colours and I love those new Noor snowflakes, they're some of my favourite.

Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Make it Festive' challenge, good luck!

Hugs

Erica x

XxJULESxX said...

Oh Liz i LOVE it! just stunning as always!!!

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Devine card,
love it
have a lovely day
hugs Tamara

Janette said...

Hi Liz, Oh this is yummy and I love the snowflake, gorgeous....
Hope your keeping well hun.xxxxx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Beautiful card Liz such a lovely image and I love the shape of your card
jacqui x

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is so beautiful. A gorgeous card Liz
Hugs Kelly

Gina's Cards said...

Another inspirational card! Love the blues and your beautiful design!

Hugs
Gina x

Chrissy said...

Suc ha beautiful card Liz..love this image, fabulous colouring and details..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Lozzy said...

Gorgeous card Liz, stunning and really pretty..Hugs Lozzy xx

sue w. said...

Hi Liz, this is fab. Love the sweet image and loving the blue and glitter.
Hugs Sue W.

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so beautiful liz.fabulous colouring and design and I love your details and gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

utterly gorgeous so many details and love the frantage, thank you for joining us at the Hobby House Challenge for our Christmas Theme
Hugs Kate xx

Wenche said...

Really lovely card. Thanks for joining us at the hobby house challenge.

Jenny said...

Ooo Liz this is lush! So pretty <3 Thank you so much for sharing with us at Hobby House. Jen xx