https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 1 August 2013

DT card and Butterflies sale at MCH

Hi guys, I'm back today with a DT card for My Crafty Heart,

I have once again had the decoupaging bug so have decoupaged Amy completely 3D! it takes ages to do as it's very fiddly lol
I coloured her with my copics and the background is done with distress ink,
the fabulous flourish is a new Gwyneth  Memory box die, it's lovely and I added hints of frantage to the top too,
the papers are by Prima from the Lyric pad so love all these papers and the flowers are to match with the designs too,
to finish off the card I added some small butterflies from the Impression Obsession die again from MCH, wow just love these and haven't stopped using them since I got them lol,

close up view of Amy! and the gem clip just to the left hand side, sorry I've hidden most of it with a flower,
Side view for the layers!

Products
Prima lyric pad @ MCH ( currently out of stock)
Prima Lyric flowers @ MCH
Wee stamp - Amy 
Impression Obsession butterflies die @ MCH
Memory Box  Gwyneth  Flourish die @ MCH
Hero arts small pearls @ MCH
Tim Holtz Ideology - Gem Clips @ MCH
Shabby pink Frantage @ MCH

Pop on over to MCH as Teresa has an
offer of the week
10% off all butterflies this week

she has a butterfly section in her sidebar go check it out,

hugs Liz xx


8 comments:

Madeleine said...

Such a gorgeous creation!!! I love your coloring too :) Hugs!

Sande said...

Wonderful card Liz! Love the papers you have used and nicely done this 3D. Great colors too!

Hugs, Sande xx

Susy said...

This is so lovely, Liz!

HUGS SUSY

Patty Sue 2 said...

This is a lovely card. Your coloring is fabulous! Love the color pallet you chose and the lovely DP! Beautiful!

Gina's Cards said...

beautiful card!! Love the colour combo and your fabulous design!

Hugs
Gina x

coops said...

so beautiful liz.fabulous design and i love your sweet image and pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx

Janette said...

Liz this is gorgeous, I am trying to catch up as I have not been blogging, all of a tizz...lol....congrats on your new DT spot to, lucky girl, well done...xxx

Deni - Angel Handmade Papercraft said...

Such a gorgeous card, and your 3d is always awesome