https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Wednesday 22 May 2019

Happy Birthday

Hi guys, It's my friend and Neighbours Birthday today so I made her this card,

I used some Ciao bella papers from the Romantic Time collection, distressing the edges of the papers with a little vintage photo distress ink, I layered the top one up with some foam pads,


I used one of the fabulous BlooMar Design frame 012 chip boards which I cut in half, the other half can be used for another project, then simply added some vintage photo ink over the top, I wanted this to blend in with the theme colours as the paper has hints of the brown too,


I then layered a couple of tags I had cut from one of the papers, again adding distress ink on the edges and adding some twine through the hole at the top,

Onto this I added some of my handmade Foamiran Flowers and another BlooMar chip board from the - Floral Elements set under the flowers, this time I only lightly added some distress ink here and there, 


I created the flowers using Lady E design dies - Flower 001 in white Silk Foam coloured on the edges with oil pastel added with a wet wipe,
I used the 2nd and Third size up dies and added some Stamens from 14 Craftbar to the centres,

As you can see I grouped three together for my display,
I cut out some leaves in papr using the Lady E design tiny leaves die, again I added a hint of distress ink to some of the leaf ends then bent a few with my fingers to add shape, again another piece of BlooMar chipboard was added on the other side of my flower arrangement,
Using the smaller flower die I added another flower to the bottom of my card, this time at the side of a BlooMar chipboard from the Words set 008,

I finished off the card with a hint of cheesecloth around the flowers and  couple of Finnabair Art pebbles,

Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

barbscardsmyway.blogspot.com said...

Where did you get the stamen/buds? Did you make them?