https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 21 May 2019

Today, Tomorrow, Always

Hi Guys, 
Yesterday I showed you some Foamiran flowers I made with Lemon and White Foamiran and lady E Flower 001 dies,
Today I thought I'd show you the card I used them on,

I used the adorable paper by Lemoncraft from the Grow Old With me collection, simply distressing the edges with a little vintage photo distress ink and a distress tool,

I layered up another torn piece of the paper and added some foam tape behind to raise it up from the base of the card,
Before adding the tape I placed the two pieces flat on my desk and placed a heart stencil over the top then added some handmade stencil paste through, when dry I added the tape behind ,

I love this gorgeous chipboard heart from BlooMar designs, I decided to add a little Frantage to the small hearts and heat set them,

As you can see I then placed the foamiran flowers onto the card along the edge of the heart and then trailing down using the smaller sized ones at the bottom, then I added one of the smaller ones at the side of the larger ones inside the heart,
Here you can see I also did the Frantage treatment to another BlooMar chipboard simply adding it on the leaves,

Here's a closer look of the Foamiran flowers,
I've made this for my Hubby for our 39th Wedding Anniversary later this month,





BlooMar Chipboard - Heart 003
BlooMar chipboard - Floral Elements - 001

Challenges


Happy Crafting!!

5 comments:

EmmaT said...

Beautiful project and your flowers are gorgeous. Emmax

barbscardsmyway.blogspot.com said...

Per your usual fantastic! Have a few weddings and anniversaries coming up and you have given me a few ideas. Thanks.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is really pretty

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

What a pretty card :)
Thanks for joining us at the Lemoncraft Challenge :)

Becia scrapuje said...

Such a pretty project with fantastic flowers! Thanks for joing us at Lemoncraft :)