https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Saturday 1 June 2019

Viola's for you

Hi guys, you may have seen Emilia from Lady E Design had created some new dies for you,

They are fabulous I can tell you, for this time I have used the Flower 6 - Poppy dies, these come in a few sizes but I have just used the smallest flower size and the two leaf sizes to create my flower display,

As you know the're called Poppy but this time I fancied making them into Viola's they do look awesome as poppy's too,

I used some Lemon 0.6 Foamiran and coloured the centres with some black copic pen, I also coloured a stamen with some yellow copic pen too,
I shaped the top one using a ball tool onto a piece of deep foam simply pusing the flower head down into the foam, this gave a little shape to the top layer,

I used some Lilac foamiran for some of my Viola's painting the centre of these with some white Posca pen, then I coloured the stamen with some lilac coloured copic pen,
I coloured some white Foamiran with some yellow copic pen and coloured the stamens on these again with a copic pen,
I layered two of the same size and coloured flower heads together to make all the flowers then made a small hole in the middle and inserted the wired stamen through, 
I got a metal pot from in my stash and added some oasis inside, then added a layer of natural sissal over the top, I then added my flowers to the look I wanted,

I cut some of the leaves in both sizes in Olive Green 0.6 Foamiran then coloured some of the edges here and there with some brown soft pastel,  and glued them in place on the bottom of the flowers so they hung over the rim of the pot,
check out the other awesome makes by the Lady E design brand Ambassadors too,

I can't wait to play with the other dies so exciting!!!


happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Wow Liz this is fantastic. I have the formlin but have been afraid to use it. Now that I see how it is done I am gonna find it and try some flowers. thanks for sharing your process