https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Friday 17 May 2019

Believe in your dreams

Hi guys, I thought I'd show you my latest mixed media project I've created,

I saw the fabulous Mood board on Lindy's Gang and thought I'd have a play,

 I had an old sardine tin in my stash, so I added two layers of white Geso on it first, then when dry added some  Flat fabio - Plumeria Pink and Starburst Squirts - Polite People Purple, when dry I added this metal text label which I simply dabbed some white Gesso over,
I built up the inside of the tin, by adding some cheesecloth which I had dyed with the same colours,I cut down a piece of chicken wire to fit into the tin and glued it in, then
I then took some wooden branches which I had given the same treatment too, these I glued into a small pile in front of the wire,

Using a Lady E design leaves die I cut two lots out of some paper from my stock, then I added some Dusty Attic chippies in the front, these I had coloured first with white Gesso then painted with Polite People Purple Starburst Squirts, I coloured two of the chippies with some Squirts in Poutine Gold too,
I stamped some Finnabair butterflies onto some watercolour card and using the same purple and pink products painted them on to the butterfly shapes, these I then fussy cut out,
I had these light bulb type things thanks to my hubby which I again painted with some Gesso then when dry painted on the Flat fabio - Plumeria pink,
I painted some bee stamps which were free off  magazines, these I coloured with Squirts - Hockey puck black and again the Squirts - Poutine Gold,

I love the sentiment on this stamp, lol

Products used:


Challenges:


Happy Crafting!!!

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fabulous projects, love the colours

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous creation, so much lovely detail to take in and admire. Emmax