https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 22 January 2012

Who wants a hug

Ah, me too lol,
isn't she adorable, I just love this Tilda with Koala,
Our theme this time over at Addicted to stamps is for 
Summer in Winter
well I thought gorgeous soft colours, flowers and this Tilda because now in Australia it's summer lol,
my brain works in mysterious ways!

Tilda is yet again coloured with my distress inks only using lighter  tones this time and it is layered onto a nestie oval and oval scallop then onto labels 18,
the lovely sentiment stamp is from 
The pretty little Ribbon shop and is a catslife press one,
I also got the gorgeous doily from there too,

my flowers are from a local market and the key is made with a quickcutz die,
the heart is my favourite Marianne die too,
paper are gorgeous and are by Pion, I so want some more,
my banner is made using Doo Hickey flag dies and a small Hero Arts alphabet set I've had years,

this card is also on the Totally Tilda challenge blog site too as we are in our second week where the challenge is to use Tilda with non domesticated animal,
I love it when a plan comes together lol,
why have I now got The A team music going through my head! lol

Challenges
Alota rubber stamps ~ Hearts
4 Crafty chicks ~ Summer in January
Hot shot crafts ~ Flowers

ooopppss sorry if you now do too he he,
catch you later,

30 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is so pretty Liz. I always love coming over here to see what you have done and I'm never disappointed, your creations are always so pretty and feminine. Hope you are having a nice weekend hugs Susan x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Liz. so very pretty, lovely colouring and flowers...a beautiful card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Gemma said...

Awesome card Liz, and you are so right this Tilda is adorable. Hugs Gemma

Teresa said...

Stunning card Liz, love your tilda and all the beautiful embellishments. Teresa xx

Esther said...

Very nice card with a lot of pink.
This stamp is so cute,which one doesn't from magnolia?haha
Gorgeous card with great coloring.
I hope you understand my writing.haha

x Esther

Crea Astrid said...

What a beauty. The stamp is so lovley. Nice coloring.

Hugs Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Liz.

Hugs Riet.xx

Fleur said...

This is just so pretty. I love it
HUGZ Fleur xXx

D K Crafts said...

Hi Liz. Gorgeous card. Love the soft colours, cute Tilda and the banner and heart dies are beautiful. Donna

nicolet said...

What a lovely card Liz!
Hugs Nicolet

Janette said...

Awww Liz, how sweet is this one, so cute, must say I love this image and the shoes with the sweet little socks...lol...fabulous.xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous card, I love this tilda image and there are so many gorgeous details on your card, love it
Lindsay xx

Marlies said...

An adorable card Liz! The Tilda with her Koala is so cute! Gorgeous flower too! hugs, Marlies

Ivonne said...

Hi Liz. Sooo gorgoeus!! I just love it, every little detail. It is jusr stunning!!

Henny said...

What an amazing beautiful cards you have made Liz. Love the all.

Greetings Henny.

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card ♥♥

Faye said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this is sooooooooooooo gorgeous. xx

Christa said...

Such a lovely card !! Fabulous colouring. Christa.

Dodici said...

Liz,adorable card!Love this Tilda stamp too;)x

coops said...

so stunning liz.really gorgeous tilda and your colours and details are beautiful ;D

xx coops xx

Berry said...

This is utterly adorable Liz I love it all! Hugs rebekah xx

Unknown said...

Hi Liz
WOW!!! amazing as ever chum, all your Tilda's are just so gorgeous!! she is adorable a beautiful make.
Hugs
Sarah x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Fabulous texture, beautiful embellishment, delightful colour work. Stunning card! Hugs, Lesley

Agneta Lundbäck Sjölin said...

lovley card..

Lori Turner said...

My mouth is hung open, Liz! Gorgeous, gorgeous card :) I love everything about it - your image, coloring, flowers, colors, etc. Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

Betka said...

Liz this is just breathtaking. I so love this and all the detail and the colors are awesome!
Check out my blog :) Hugs, Betka

Krafty Hugzz Kenzi x said...

Oh shug, this is amazing, l really love the colouring your amazin at it, thanks for letting me know about the tag thingy me bob, hugz
Kenzie xoxo

Janny said...

What a gorgeous cards you have made, hugs Janny

Tamie said...

Stunning card! Thank you so much for sharing your summer inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Gail said...

Awesome, outstanding, beautiful, and absolutely out of this world. Your use of paper, embellishments and coloring are all wonderful. Hugs, Gail