https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Saturday 7 January 2012

Something New!

Hi guys, 
were back today with our challenge over at Basic Grey
this time it's to  use your new stash and of course your Basic Grey products too,
please remember to say which BG products you have used too, 
it helps us out as there are so many products out there lol,

our fabulous sole  sponsor is 
wow how mega brill is that!
so wish I could join in lol,

Now those who know me well are probably thinking
what no Magnolia's!!!!!!!!!!
well my New Year resolution is to try more things, watch this space for how long it lasts lol,
anyway back to my card he he,
this gorgeous image is called Chantelle at the races from
Make it crafty and is a digi download
I couldn't resist her,

she's coloured with copics and I've layered her onto a petite ovals large nestability and then the scalloped one too,

my gorgeous new papers are of course Basic Grey and are from the Little Black Dress 6x6 paper pad,
with a name like that I just had to use this image lol,
I also used my new Magnolia tag die and Birthday sentiment stamp too,
the gorgeous handmade pin was from a lovely friend as a Christmas gift, thanks hun I love them!

as you can see I've machine sewn my paper edges, torn my inner paper and distessed my card stock too,
the bling was from  a Christmas  gift last year,
the flowers are from stash and a lovely candy win from Jacqui, thanks hun,

recipe
Basic Grey papers ~ Little Black Dress ~ quixotic paperie
Digi stamp ~ Make it crafty
Doo Hickey bloomy  tag ~ Zoe Bunnys
Sentiment stamp ~ The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop

Challenges
Ladybug crafts ~ New stash
Papertake weekly ~ anything goes
Top tip Tuesday ~ Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp ~ New somethings
mad for markers ~ new colour combo
Make it colourful ~ rarely used colours, that you hate, never used these together like this before EEk!

right guys, wishing you luck,
back later with the winner of my candy
again good luck to all,




25 comments:

Berry said...

Wow Liz this is stunning what a brilliant image and you have coloured her so superbly I adore this! Hugs Rebekah xx

Tindaloo said...

absolutely gorgeous card n coloring :)

Kirsty said...

Hi wow she rocks your colouring and shading on her is too die for! Perfect with these papers and your stunning embellies love it ! Got some new BG papers so might have to join in !! Super inspiration Kitty :D

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card ♥

Hlora said...

Ahh this is so sweet... I love her cute smile and the fab paper and layout. It is adorable ;)

Henny said...

It's beautiful Liz. Nice colours, papers and design. Nice something "new".

Greetings Henny.

Bettina L. said...

Wow love the colour combo you've chosen. Spectacular colours. The tag, swirls and flowers make it spectacular. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back soon for a new challenge. Bettina xx

arjette said...

Woowww Liz, awesome!!!!

gr. Arjette

Crafty Loops said...

I love this card Liz, its gorgeous. Lee x

downrightcrafty said...

oh don't you just love Make it Crafty Images :) and love how you have presented her, so stylish and love all the bling
Hugs and a Happy New Year to you
Kate x
ps good luck in the candy draw :)

pinky said...

Love that image Liz, makes one stunning card. Thanks for joining us at LCI this week.
Pinky

Christa said...

Hi Liz , beautiful cards !! I like the colours. Lovely stamp and beautiful colouring. Christa.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fabulous card again from you Liz. Love this image I can just see her at Lady's Day at Ascot lol!! xx

coops said...

wow,i love this liz.the image is stunning and fantastic colouring and design :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous. Great colouring.
Thanks for joining in at mad for markers
Hugs
Melissa

Miss Emerald said...

Wow! What beauty, what style! Wonderful! Congratulations!

Jo Nevill said...

Stunning card Liz, I love the image you have used and you have coloured her beautifully. Love all your super details too - fantastic !

While I am here I will say thank you for joining us at PTW and Simon Says Challenge too !

Hugs,

Jo x

Teresa said...

What a stunner! xx

Elaine Stark said...

A fab image and so much interesting detail. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Annette said...

Fabulous sassy card. Love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday. Annette xx

Debi said...

Your card is lovely! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

Melissa Bove said...

Wow! What a gorgeous card!! That image is gorgeous!! Your coloring is awesome too!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Kerry said...

What a fantastic card Liz! Your colouring is amazing, loving the pp and the tag tucked at the back. Thanks for joining in the fun at LCI this fortnight xx

Melissa Barnicoat said...

What a great card. i love the colours you have used, I am thinking you should use them more often :) Thanks for joining us at Mad For Markers.
Mel B

Sammi said...

This is really lovely Liz!
Thanks for playing along at Mad for Markers in our new colour combo challenge!
Sammi
xx