https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 26 January 2012

Tilda's having a party!

Hi guys, gosh is it Thursday already! how the time flies lol,
of course that means it's a new challenge over at 
Paper Play and this week we want 
lovely Lace,
our sponsor is in2stamps with this lovely prize


Now as you know I'm into my distress inks at the moment and I usually use the pads, well me being me had to try the re-inkers too, usually when I see gorgeous creations done with the re-inkers I think the colours look deeper more vibrant, so guess which is done in re-inkers! I will let you know at the end of the post lol,
any way for the other stuff I have made my stepper card making my own steps on my usual square base card as you know I do, only this time I've done two steps,

I've used a  Doo Hickey fence die and flowers on the front row along with a Marianne die to create the centre flowers, the Doo Hickey heart swirl die is by Magnolia too, butterfly punch wood ware, and a lace  butterfly which I cut out of a lace strip I bought from a market,
Tilda with balloon is from the You are so Special 2011 collection and I have used craft wire for the balloon string,

the inner step has more of the white rose lace, and yet more of my hand made flowers too, this time I've used a Doo Hickey grass die and I've sat Tilda with Ponytail from the Sweet Rainbow collection on one of the flowers,
For the main card I masked Tilda with big ribbon onto the Romantic  window stamp, both are from the You are so special collection and cut out the shape with my new postage stamp nestie die cut,
there is another type of lace strip down the side again from the market,

the papers are also by Magnolia and are machine sewn, doily stash and a Doo Hickey cloud die has been used with a Stampavie sentiment stamped on,
I've used another gorgeous lace butterfly on the top right of the main card too,



Challenges
Paper playtime ~ Tag with a sentiment
 The ABC Challenge ~ H is for Happy Birthday
Everybody art ~ swirls
Simon says stamp ~ anything goes

did you guess, the front one has been done with ...........
the pads and the others re-inkers, that's just typical for me! lol
trust me to get paler colouring with the re-inkers!

got Tegan again today so will catch up later,
have a lovely day

21 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

Absolutely gorgeous card and I love the different tones between the reinkers and ink pads. Lee x

Anonymous said...

Liz your card is adorable...!!! I love this Tilda's, the beautiful papers and all the details.

Hugs Jannie

cheryl said...

oh Liz this really is a masterpiece just love love this to bits,your detail hun is just fantastic hugs Cherylxxxx

debby4000 said...

WOW Liz this is amazing.
luv
Debby

Ruth said...

This is such a pretty card - great detail!! Ruth x

Esther said...

Woww this is really stunning work.
Every stamp coloring and al the details are gorgeous.
I like cards with very much on it.haha(I hope this is good Englisch.I don't think so)

xx Esther

Deirdre said...

Truly adorable - adore what you created.

leonenkarin.blogspot.com said...

Hi Liz,

Your card is gorgues!! Very beautiful coloured en I love your purple!

Hugs, Karin

Victoria said...

oh my goodness this is amazing work stunning colouring xxx

Henny said...

It's a beauty Liz. Love your colouring and layout. Supercard!

Greetings Henny.

D K Crafts said...

Hi Liz. This is absolutely stunning. Loving the purple, although thought it was the front image that had been coloured with re-inkers. Beautiful detail style of card. Donna

Ivonne said...

What a beautiful card Liz! Love the colouring. Stunning!

sue w. said...

Hi Esther, just had to comment on your fabulous creation, I love tilda, I love the colours, It's absolutely lovely. I have become a follower, your work is inspiring.
Hugs Sue W.

Unknown said...

Wow, fabulous creation, all your Tildas look amazing. Thanks for taking part in our challenge this month at LIIU, good luck. Hugz Suzanne

Joanne said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Liz, you are the master of Tilda! You make her look better than anyone can! Love it!!! Hugs, J:)

Gaynor Greaves said...

This is really stunning, thanks for sharing with us at MMCS, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

debby4000 said...

Just popping back to say Thanks for joining us at Everybody Art Challenge.
luv
Debby

debby4000 said...

Popping back yet again to say thanks this time for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Shanna Shands said...

Beautiful job. I love your purples. Thanks for playing along with ABC.

Tkat said...

okay -- that hair colouring just fascinates me! like wow!

Unknown said...

wow Liz, this card it's amazing!!! fantastic!!! thanks for playing with us at ABC Challenge
hugs