https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 26 January 2012

Tilda's having a party!

Hi guys, gosh is it Thursday already! how the time flies lol,
of course that means it's a new challenge over at 
Paper Play and this week we want 
lovely Lace,

Now as you know I'm into my distress inks at the moment and I usually use the pads, well me being me had to try the re-inkers too, usually when I see gorgeous creations done with the re-inkers I think the colours look deeper more vibrant, so guess which is done in re-inkers! I will let you know at the end of the post lol,
any way for the other stuff I have made my stepper card making my own steps on my usual square base card as you know I do, only this time I've done two steps,

I've used a  Doo Hickey fence die and flowers on the front row along with a Marianne die to create the centre flowers, the Doo Hickey heart swirl die is by Magnolia too, butterfly punch wood ware, and a lace  butterfly which I cut out of a lace strip I bought from a market,
Tilda with balloon is from the You are so Special 2011 collection and I have used craft wire for the balloon string,

the inner step has more of the white rose lace, and yet more of my hand made flowers too, this time I've used a Doo Hickey grass die and I've sat Tilda with Ponytail from the Sweet Rainbow collection on one of the flowers,
For the main card I masked Tilda with big ribbon onto the Romantic  window stamp, both are from the You are so special collection and cut out the shape with my new postage stamp nestie die cut,
there is another type of lace strip down the side again from the market,

the papers are also by Magnolia and are machine sewn, doily stash and a Doo Hickey cloud die has been used with a Stampavie sentiment stamped on,
I've used another gorgeous lace butterfly on the top right of the main card too,



Challenges
Just Magnolia ~ A window, door on your project
Paper playtime ~ Tag with a sentiment
 The ABC Challenge ~ H is for Happy Birthday
Everybody art ~ swirls

did you guess, the front one has been done with ...........
the pads and the others re-inkers, that's just typical for me! lol
trust me to get paler colouring with the re-inkers!

got Tegan again today so will catch up later,
have a lovely day

35 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

WOW Liz, this is fabulous! I absolutely love it! Judy x

Miss Emerald said...

Liz, the card is very charming and beautifully rich elements combined! The balloon is a very nice idea!

Chrissy said...

Fantastic card Liz, the colours are gorgeous, so many lovely details, total eye candy.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

Wow liz again when i visit here I am speechless!!!!! I can't even describe your creations anymore!!!! Spectacular doesn't even do it justice!!!!! WOWWWWW oh how I wish I could make cards like this!!!!!!!

Chris said...

Such an amazing card Liz! I love your colouring with the reinkers and the pads :D, absolutely beautiful! Hugs, Chris x

Denise Gutierrez said...

your details are just amazing!!! I have a couple of magnolias that I would LOVE to color w distress inks, but i have never colored w them b4... so Im being a chicken.. lol
I also love how you put little butterflies on top of your doohickey swirl.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Gosh Liz this is sheer joy to look at your workmanship is soooooo good! Hugs Susan x

Lorraine said...

Wow, what a gorgeous creation! and your coloring of Tilda is awesome!

nessy said...

oh wow what an amazing creation ~just beautiful!
vanessa xx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

This is a realy beauty Liz, love it! such a lot of work has gone into this and your colouring is amazing. Hugs, Teresa x

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous Liz♥

Unknown said...

This is beautiful, love the DP and Tilda's, colour is amazing and all your fab detail chum.
Hugs
Sarah x

arjette said...

Wooowwww Liz, it's awesome!!!! Your coloring is so beautiful!!! Those dresses....ooohhh I wish I could color like that!!!

gr. arjette.

Iulia said...

Wowzers! This is what I call a work of art, so much work went into it but the result is outstanding! Love the shape, the stamps you used and of course your beautiful coloring!
Thanks for playing along at Just Magnolia this week; hope to see you again soon!
Hugs, Iulia

yvon said...

Geee, Liz, this is one masterpiece. Absolut gorgeous. Love the scene you've created and the colors are beautiful.
Big hugs, Yvon

coops said...

oh wow!! this is fantastic liz.really beautiful colours and details and the tildas and design are so gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Jayne A said...

wow... stunning. it must have taken you an absolute age, but well worth it.

jayne
x

Kirsty said...

Hi Wow what a fantastic scene I shall be brave one day and have a go lol. I look for ages to soak up all the details !! I thought it was the front one with reinkers !! just shows you lol ! Stunning and always an inspiration ;0)

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Wow! This is stunningly beautiful, I love the colours and the scene that you have created is so gorgeous, your attention to detail is fantastic
Lindsay xx

downrightcrafty said...

hi Liz this all works so perfectly and the re inkers looks stunning with it being the close one does make the others look so much further away, total attention to detail and Stunning !!!!!! as always
just love your work
Hugs Kate xx

ang said...

stunninly beautiful thanks angxx

Vicky said...

Stunning Liz...and I love all the fabulous elements too :o)

have a super weekend...big hugs Vicky xx

Krafty Hugzz Kenzi x said...

Absolutly stunning card hun, love the colours, its fab!
Hope ur well soon xxx

Janiel/ janny said...

Stunning Liz!!!!!!! Love the purple dear!!!
I hope you feel better soon.. get your rest..
hugs....

Lynne said...

Wow Liz ... this is absolutely stunning!!! gorgeous colouring and beautiful lace ... a real work of art :)
Hugs
Lynne xxx

Babette said...

What a beautiful party seen, love the purple and the beautiful lace butterflies.
Hugs,
Babette

CraftyC said...

Wow Liz, what a beautiful card you have made. The colours are gorgeous and embellishments divine!
Clairex

Mau xx said...

This is Stunning Liz, your work is amazing. You colour beautifully and always have such amazing detail on your creations xx

Pendra said...

I'm sorry I can't talk right now I am to busy DROOLING! This is just GORGEOUS! Your designs from the background and up through the layers to the adorable and beautifully colored Tilda's just amaze me!
Maybe some day I'll be able to do this!!!!!
Crafty Hugs,
Pendra

Sarah said...

Hi Liz, wow, you have put so much work into this card, love the colouring too ...fabulous.
Hugs SarahS

dj1952 said...

Wow! This is fabulous. I don't really like Tilda (I'm sorry. LOL), but I love your coloring and the colors you've used. Hugs, dj1952

Hanneke said...

Oh wow, I love your card! Your coloring is amazing. I love all the cards on your blog and became a followers. Hugs, Hanneke

Ren-Yi said...

Oh this lace project is just divine. Super sweet colors, great distressing on the edges and beautiful embellishments.

Tkat said...

now THAT'S adorable! i love the multiple images. and great colouring as well. :)

Flowergirl said...

Wow! This is beautiful x
Wendy x