https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Phew! alls normal again, lol

The boys have been home quite a bit and you know what's like, mum do you know where this is? or can you just wash this lol, or Liz what you up too! well not crafting that's for sure lol,
no that's unfair not crafting all the time lol,

this was going on my blog this morning only Kay arrived early with Tegan and that was the end of that too lol,

my card today is for my sons Birthday which is on Sunday, yep he's 30, gosh that makes me feel old!
as you may know he's really into fishing so what else could I do he he,

what do you think? or should I not ask!!
I cut the 30 out of the card stock then drew round it for the paper,
Edwin fishing is masked onto the log then coloured with distress inks, what no copics,! lol
then I cut these out and stuck to the card using pin flair glue,
I made his line out of twine and used a rub on which I cut out to keep the deep colour and stuck it onto the twine,
I've used a Magnolia Doo Hickey cloud die for the sentiments, the fish label is a peel off too,
the dragon fly die is a quickcutz one I've had ages,
not much you can do for a fella so I hope it's enough!

I want to put this on for Simon Says Stamp ~ anything goes so I hope I'm not to late! lol
Magnolia-licious ~ Anything goes

ps here's a couple of Christmas piccies of Tegan


right must dash will catch up with you later!
pps: remember a few days left for my candy!

27 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Liz, this is a stunning card hun. He is sure to love it to bits. Clever old thing you. Bless little Tegan, doesn't she look totally adorable in that little santa suit? So sweet.
hugs
Dawn xx

Vicky said...

Love this card Liz...! great image and love how you done the 30 hun..

And my wee Tegan is a little beauty...and such a gorgeous smile too sweetie...!

have a lovely evening...big hugs Vicky xx

Susy said...

Love your creation, Liz!
And the photos from christmas, lovely!

Happy New Year to you!

HUGS SUSY

Unknown said...

Hi Liz
This card is fabulous and such a great idea, the spot dp goes so well and your coloring of Edwin is fabulous, I bet your son will love it, glad to hear your getting time to do your gorgeous makes chum.
Tegan is a wee angel just adorable, thanks for sharing your pics,
Hugs
Sarah x

Sarah said...

Happy New Year Liz,
Your card is wonderful - love Edwin looking so cool. Those pictures of Tegan are soooo cute - we had a fab Christmas with Santa coming, but New Year started with Emma having chicken pox! cuddles needed 24/7 so no crafting, having to even type this one handed lol!
Hugs SarahS

Berry said...

OMG Liz Teagan is sooooo cute!!! I love the little santa outfit! Your card is also so fab love the shaped element. I know what you mean it has been crazy here with the kids running about and normality doesn't even hit here until thurs when they go back to school! Hugs rebekah xx

Miss Emerald said...

Happy New Year, Liz! Let us be filled with health, luck, happiness, love, warmth, success and many new and wonderful projects! Do not stop to enjoy and inspire us! And what show is now one more proof of your talent! Uniquely original idea! Congratulations! A princess is just wonderful! Smiled at me!

leonenkarin.blogspot.com said...

Great idea of the big 30! Soon my girlfriend turns 40... Suprise! I really love it. And Tegan... she is soooo qute!!!

With love, Karin

Babette said...

Love this card, the shape is great.
Hugs,
Babette

Sandra said...

Great 30th Birthday card. Lovely pic's of Tegan too.
Hugs
Sandra x

yvon said...

Wow, what a great card for your son. Love how you did the 30.
And Teegan is such a cutie pie, she's adorable.
Hugs, Yvon

Lily Anuska said...

Amazing card Liz, I love all details. And Tegan is realy cute in Santas cloths. Hugs. Lily Anuska

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fab card for your son Liz I love the 30! Tegan is such a sweetie don't you just love them they are so precious. Happy 2012 to you and your family xx

Christa said...

What a great creation !! So nice with that 30.... And what a cute photo's !! Christa.

arjette said...

Wooowwww awesome card Liz, it's beautiful!!!!
And those pictures are soooooo adorable!!!!!!!

gr. arjette.

Lorraine said...

I love your card! So creative and masculine too! Your son will love it! And Tegan has got to be one of the cutest babies! I love her little Santa cap & outfit!

cheryl said...

oh wow hun he will just love love this stunning,as for Tegan oh how super cute,love the santa suit hugs cherylxxxxxx

coops said...

fantastic card liz.i love the 30 and the images are fab.really love all your added details.
gorgeous pics of your grandaughter.she is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Sivic said...

She is sooooooo cute!! And I love your card as well :)

Hlora said...

This has to be the cutest! Your sweet image just pops off the page! Love the fancy cuttest and awesome design.
This Little Santa is so awesome!!

Krafty Hugzz Kenzi x said...

Another faby creation, Men are definitly hard to make for, its either cars or bikes, but this is great, love how its shaped into the 30, brill idea, and can i just say OMG how cute is ur granddaughter, shes a real cutie, i love that little santa dress, its so sweet.
Hope ur havin a gr8 new year,
Lotsa Krafty hugzz, love K xx

D K Crafts said...

Hi Liz. This is a fantastic card and I am sure your son will love it. Hope he enjoys his birthday. Gorgeous pictures of your granddaughter. Donna

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Another stunningly beautiful card and the pictures of Teegan in the santa suit are adorable
Lindsay xx

D said...

Fabulous card!!! Love the coloring :) Your granddaughter is soooo cute! I have a niece named Teagan too.

Pendra said...

Liz this is adorable... I am married to a FISHERMAN (but add another 20 years), he would love this card! You are very creative and I adore that you tell us all the particulars of your work!
Crafty Hugs,
Pendra

Yvonne said...

How adorable this is, little Teegan's pictures!

Your card is great!
hugs Yvonen

Henny said...

Wow Liz. This also is a beautiful card for your son. He will love it. And what a nice pictures. Tegan is growing very well I see. She is the sunshine of your life. Nice that she can be so often with you.

Greetings Henny.