https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 8 January 2012

January Blues~ Addicted to stamp Challenge

Hi guys,
well were back again at Addicted to stamps  with another gorgeous challenge for you
Winter blues
use the colour blue,

I'm back with a magnolia Tilda, my New year resolution didn't last long did it lol,
she is called
Tilda with peony tails
and is from the  sweet crazy love collection
I've made my card in the envelope style and  is the first time I've done one, quite like it so will defo do more lol,
my papers are all Magnolia and have been machine sewn,
Tilda is coloured with my copics and I've used a Martha Stewart border punch for the edges,
my new Magnolia Doo Hickey  bloomy tag die has been used again too, loving this,
the edges have been distressed with white acrylic paint and the card stock distressed with my distress tool,

The flower is coloured with four shades of blue though with the glamour dust on over the top you can't see that too well lol,
the flowers are WOC and these have been given the white acylic paint treatment too,
Butterfly punch is by Marianne, roses ribbon from stash,

The inside has this fab verse I got off the net, couldn't resist it but will have to send it to some one I know lol, who will know I'm not being conceited but it's just my weird sense of humour! 

again as you can see my papers are machine sewn and finished off with the paint,

recipe
Copics
Skin ~ E21, E00, E01, E11
Hair ~ E35, E33, E31, E30
Dress ~ E53, E51, E50
Flower ~ B97, B95, B93, B91
Leaves ~ YG63, G94, G21
Flowers ~ Wild orchid Crafts
Papers ~ Bunny Zoes
Marianne Butterflies die ~ Card craft plus

challenges
Deep Ocean ~ lots of white
7 Kids collage fund ~Try something new
Simon Says Stamps ~ New something
Cute card Thursday ~ New stash
Just Magnolia ~ Anything goes optional New stash,

well guys, It's my son's 30 the Birthday today, gosh how old does that make me feel lol,
anyway were off out for a meal, so will catch you up as soon as possible,
wishing you all a lovely day,
have fun!


25 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

Absolutely gorgeous Liz, I love the colour. Lee x

Mandy said...

Hi Liz,
Such a beautiful card,I love the style and of course Tilda is adorable...Hope your son has a great birthday and you enjoy your meal...
Mandy x

Jo Nevill said...

Super pretty card Liz, I adore all your very pretty details.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo x

nicolet said...

It's a wonderful card Liz!
Hugs Nicolet

Hanna said...

WOW! This is STUNNING, Liz! Love it. The colours are so beautiful. Truly lovely.

hugs,
Hanna

Marlies said...

Congratulations with your sons birthday Liz! I hope you all have a wonderful day.
Your card is gorgeous as allways and I love the verse! hugs, Marlies

Nicola said...

Wow what a beauty Liz, your colouration as always is superb. Love your papers and gorgeous embellies.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Mau xx said...

This is Gorgeous Liz, Love the colours and the shape is one of my favourites, have a few in stock but not made any for months. makes me want to do more xx
I love your Tilda she is so sweet and the verse is brilliant ...lol and very true might I add. xxxxx
Hugs x Have a lovey day xx Happy Birthday wishes to your son

Janette said...

Liz this is brilliant and I just have to use the sentiment inside if you don't mind....I LOVE it.xxx

nessy said...

stunning card ~beautifully made !
vanessa xx

Mandy said...

Hey hunny,
firstly Happy Birthday to Si, he's 30, wow you're old lol :)
Beautiful card hun, so sweet and pretty
love n hugs Mandy xx

Betka said...

It's a perfect card Liz! Gorgeous colors and wonderful details.
Hugs, Betka

D K Crafts said...

Hi Liz. Beautiful card. Love the style and colours and cute Tilda image. Have a lovely meal and hope your son has a great birthday. Donna

Chrissy said...

Stunning Liz, really beautiful colouring and papers, love the design.Gorgbeous work.

luv CHRISSYxx

Jayne A said...

Fantastic card. Love the colours.

Jayne
x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Beautiful card Liz I love the verse!! Hope you had a mice time with your son, it's my son's birthday tomorrow! xx

coops said...

so stunning liz.beautiful colours and design and the tilda is so sweet.love the wording on the back :D

xx coops xx

Berry said...

Gosh Liz how cute are those tiny butterflies?! I love this so sweet hugs Rebekah xx

Susy said...

This is stunning, Liz!

HUGS SUSY

Miss Emerald said...

It's a beatiful, beatiful card!

Mandy said...

Coo wee my mad friend with a funny accent lol. I've just popped back as I didn't say - Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our something new challenge :)
hugs Mandy xx

Unknown said...

Hi Liz
Ohhh''' such a pretty card chum love' love all off your super pretty detail stitching and acrylic paint detail to the flowers is fab chum. a stunning make, and so love the verse lol..
Hugs
Sarah x

Franz♥ said...

Love, love, love your card Liz, every detail is perfect!

Thanks for sharing your fab creation with us at Deep Ocean this fortnight.

Hugs, Franz.

Cinzia C. said...

Wonderful card Liz!! I LOVE it so much, all details and colours are perfect. Stunning!

Thanks for sharing with us at Deep Ocean
Hugs
Cinzia xx

Carisa said...

this is absolutely beautiful. thanks for joining us at 7 kids college fund this week! :D