https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 18 September 2011

Step away from the Chocolate!!!!

Hi guys back again,( yes I got over my loss of mojo moment!) with our
we have a lovely one for you this time Stitching, as usual real or faux or both lol,
I have machine sewn all my paper edges and also the card layer near the image for a little added interest,

as you can see my mojo did come back he he,

All my images are coloured with the same colours using copics, and of course all are Magnolia, which you may not know are my favourite stamps, bet  you didn't know that did you lol,
I stamped a fancy edge to my main image using a Memento Rich Cocoa ink pad,

 all my images were cut out so that I could put them in their right places to be able to be seen above the Chocolate box  and chocolate chip muffin !!
I made the label using a Spellbinders die cut and used the same edge stamp for the bottom and added the text using a small stamp set from Hero Arts, just remembered I should have edged the edges with the same memento ink, Duh
the text says Chocolate Kisses, I thought mmm wouldn't mind some of those myself lol,
the paper is by Magnolia too,
I added acetate to the back of my cupcake to make it stand up and is great as it's hardly visible from behind as well,
I so love these Magnolia stamps, 

Recipe:
Images ~ Magnolia ~ Tilda with ponytail, Tilda with Balloon, Secret Tilda,
Dot Muffin, Unwrapped Tilda,
Memento Inks ~ Black / Rich Cocoa
Flowers/ ribbon ~ stash,
Leaves ~ Martha Stewart punch
Hero Arts small alphabet
Stempelglede ~ grunge stamp
Papers ~ Magnolia and S.E.I  Claire pad
copics:

skin ~ E000~ E11~ E21~ E13
Clothes  and Hair ~ E40  E41 ~ E42 ~ E43 ~ E44 ~ E49

Challenges:
TOMIC ~ Brown/ Cream and Chocolate,
Creatalicious ~ Anything goes
Everybody Art ~ Flowers
Scrap-creations ~ Unique fold (Easel card)
Simon Says Stamp ~ Song Title, Happy Birthday / The Beatles
Cute Card Thursday ~ Anything goes
Craft Ribbons challenge ~ anything goes
Magnolia-licious challenge ~ Fall colours (Tildas birthday
Magnolia stamp lovers ~ Fall colours          is in the fall lol)
The pretty little ribbon shop challenge ~ monochrome
Sentimental sunday ~ monochrome

well guys, hope you likey!!
see you soon,

remember I have candy,





44 comments:

Betka said...

Mmm chocolate. This is a beautiful chocolate color! I love the Magnolia images, the edge of the paper ... Everything! Fabulous card Liz:)) Good luck with your challenges.

Hugs: Betka

Mummylade said...

your mojo sure came back =), this is absolutely stunning!!!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a wonderful card Liz. I love the monochrome colouring and the layout, its really inventive xx

Marlies said...

A Gorgeous creation Liz! I love the colours and you made an beautiful scenery of it all, fab details!!
hugs, Marlies

Chrissy said...

WOW!! Liz is back [not that I noticed any missing mojo]this is just gorgeous. Love the colour.. so lovely.

Luv CHRISSYxx

cheryl said...

oh wow liz you are back with a bang hun this is stunning,gosh the detail is amazing hugs cherylxx

Janette said...

OMG Liz....WOW....just so gorgeous, really gorgeous, love it so much....xxxxx

Jo Nevill said...

I was just going to say, doesn't look like loss of mojo to me !!!!

Your card is stunning Liz, I adore all you very pretty details - stunning.

Hugs,

Jo x

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful creation. Love the colour, so sweet.

Hugs Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

melsanford said...

Oh wow, Liz! What a gorgeous creation - absolutely beautiful :-) Thankyou for visiting my blog. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

chrissy xx said...

Fabulous! LOve your colours Liz. I am sitting here in shock!!!!!! lol I didn't know you liked Tilda!!! What a surprise! he! he!
Chrissyxx
I went to Harrogate.....Fabulous Show...only problem is.....not enough money....I did buy....but could have bought more if you know what I mean.

Dodici said...

Liz,this is a masterpiece!Fantastic creation,love it!xxx

coops said...

wow!!fantastic card liz.the images are stunning and i love your beautiful colours and details ;D

xx coops xx

Susy said...

This is absolutly fab!
So gorgeus, I have never seen something like this!
BEAUTIFUL; LIZ!!!!!

HUGS SUSY

Vicky said...

OMW...this is one super gorgeous card Liz...and I so love the colours too hun...

have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

Teresa said...

Fantastic card Liz,the images are beautiful and I love your beautiful colours and embellishments,
hugs Teresa xx

Jacqui P said...

OMG Liz how was I not a follower?!?! well I am now and guess what?!?! you just won my candy honey!!!! Wooo Hooo!!!!
Your work is amazing!!!! I love this monochrome look and your colouring is to die for!!! something tells me you are going to win Tomic again!!! fantastic!!!
Warmest huggles
Jacqui P xx

Kleine85 said...

wowy, i can't find words. this is an awesome project, the coloring is perfect. I love it, really!!!

Hugs, Tanja

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Have a great weekend, happy crafting, Debxx

arjette said...

Woowww Liz, your card is awesome!!!! Really a work of art!!!

gr. arjette.

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love, love, love this chocolatey card. Fab monochrome look, beautiful colour work, fun coordinated wrapping and your headline made me giggle! Hugs, Lesley

yvon said...

Hi Liz, this is so stinkin beautiful. WOW! Love that you kept everything in the same color and just love the hair from the balloongirl. It's just very, very beautiful.
Hugs, Yvon

Berry said...

This is gorgeous Liz just love it hugs Rebekah xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wowwwww Liz this is breathtaking, what wonderful colours and all those wonderful Tilda image all so beautifully coloured, superb creation.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Heather said...

Hi Hun, your card is perfection, hour design is a perfect design, your details just stunning and the little sweeties are brilliant and coloured is absolutely perfection!!!!
Will email soon, daughter is over at moment so is busy. I'm excited having ans a meat pie for lunch!!!!

loads of lucs
Heather xx

Anonymous said...

WOWZERS girl!!!! I just love love love your creative design with this and your chocolate colors are so yummy!! :) I always love to come and see your Maggie designs!! TFS!!

Jane H said...

This is just amazing.

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie i am loving this so much gorgeous colours and gorgeous work hugs pops x

Babette said...

Well you can definitely see that it is back, cause this is really gorgeous.
Hugs,
Babette

Mina said...

wow Liz this is an amazing piece of work, I love monochrome and this is a perfect monochrome card...you should enter this for our Pretty Little Ribbon monochrome challenge...links in my sidebar
Mina xxx

Frances said...

Beautiful creation Liz! I love the colors and the beautiful scenery, lovely details!!
Thanks for sharing with us at Scrap Creations.
hugs, Frances.

Christine said...

Wow, your card is absolutely amazing!! It belongs in a magazine for sure. Your mojo came back full force!! Love the way you colored all of the Tildas. I love the way you created the card and the gift together. Just an amazing creation!!
Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!!
xoxo, Christine

Durvina said...

i love this one!

hugs, Durvina

Marion said...

Wow! This is stunning Liz and I love the superb colouring.
hugs
Marion

Henny said...

This is amazing Liz. Wonderful work and so beautiful coloured!


Greetings Henny.

Sarah said...

Wow this is just amazing! So much detail a really beautiful card.

Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge. Sarah x

Unknown said...

Oooh Lizzy this is such a scrummy creation hun. Anybody would think you quite liked our little Tilda!!! ROFL. Gorgeous colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Ribbons this time. Good luck.
hugs
Dawn xx

La Vikinga said...

Hi Liz you really deserve all those comments after haveing made that special gift; so much effort you have put in it!
The stamps are incredible, and it's a really special gift! I'm a chocolate addict myself so it's a pity it wasn't a candy...

Anyway welcome to Crafty Ribbons and thanks for sharing!

La Vikinga

Tameko said...

Fabulous project. Just beautiful. Thanks for joining the Sentimental Sundays Challenge.

Unknown said...

Beautiful work!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Sentimental Sunday's:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Stunning! Wow! So many details on this project! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!

Lisa

Caroljenks said...

I am speechless (and that doesn't happen often!), this is absolutely adorable! What a fantastic card, gorgeous colours, gorgeous images and a gorgeous design - your cupcake really has me baffled - I can't see ANY acetate???
Love it, Love it, love it!

Carol x

Gail said...

i love my tilda.s, i love chocolate, i love my copics, i loooove your card, and i loooove your coloring..lol..tfs..loves ya

Valchen said...

It's such a gorgeous creation! I love it - the images, the colour scheme - wonderful!