https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Saturday 17 September 2011

Just because again

Wow I have just checked and it's nearly a week since I put something on my blog!! where has time gone!
I have been busy crafting but it was DT stuff which was a little time consuming and they will be on here  soon, bet you can't wait lol,
It's Basic Greys challenge time and this week it's a colour combo for you,
Brown/pink
you must of course use Basic Grey products and if you also tell us which you've used it does help us too,
I had a mojo moment when doing this, nothing seemed right, so hope it's ok,
I'm so enjoying using my copics at the moment so of course that is what I used he he,
the papers are BG from the Sweet threads and Bitter sweet collections,

I distressed my main paper edges and all papers are machine sewn, I didn't follow a sketch as such just mucked about with the papers till it resembled a card he he,


Challenges:
Creatalicious ~ anything goes
Fabnfunky ~ Bingo ~ stamped image/3papers or layers/ die cuts

Recipe
Magnolia image
Magnolia Doo Hickey~ swirls/ leaves/ flowers/ butterfly,
doily ~ a lovely gift
Star dust stickles
Just because sentiment ~ stampavie
Pearls ~ stash 
Martha Stewart ~ swirling lace punch around the page,
papermania cardstock,
 Cream sewing thread ~ The Range

Thankfully my mojo came back, so will be back tomorrow with my ATSC
creation,
thanks for looking, I do have candy if your interested,
see you soon,




20 comments:

Susy said...

This is gorgeus, Liz!
Love the colours you have choose!

HUGS SUSY

Janette said...

Morning Liz, Think we are having an 'Autumn' mojo loss at the moment...lol....well I did for spring and summer so it must be...lol..

This is a gorgeous card, love the colour combo and the layout is fab..xx

nicolet said...

What lovely card Liz!
Hugs Nicolet

cdjcape521 said...

I adore your color choice on this!! I know what you mean about weeks flying by! Sometimes I forget to post for two weeks LOL! TFS, beautiful creation!

Maria Matter said...

just gorgeous Liz!!!

Sarah said...

Hi Liz, love the colouring, the pleats in the blouse really looks like satin. Sometimes just messing around with papers makes the outcome rather fab.
Harrogate was great - first time I had been, and I could have spent lots, but want to go to the NEC so have to save a few pennies for then.
Hope you well, Hugs SarahSX

Carole of Brum said...

Lovely creation, Liz, I do like your distressing especially on those fab papers. Tilda looks so sweet too. CoB

Anonymous said...

Hi I think this is gorgeous ! I find we are too much of perfectionists lol as I do the same ! She is lovely in these colours! Really like how you did the sentiment too ! Kitty :D

Kirsty said...

Hi pressed anonymous ? Kitty lol

Christa said...

Hi Liz , you also keep us waiting....But this card is beautiful !! I like your Copic-colouring. I want to go practising again with my Copics....Love from Holland , Christa.

coops said...

fabulous card liz.your colouring is beautiful and i love your details and design :D

xx coops xx

Berry said...

This is so pretty Liz she is so cute and I love the colours hugs Rebekah xx

Julie said...

Hiya Liz - this is so gorgeous!! Great colouring and beautiful colours and papers!! I've not time to comment but I popped over earlier because I needed some inspiration and wow, you didn't disapoint!! Your cards and makes are so awesome, and very bad for my bank account!! Sounds like you're loving being a granny!! Juliexx

Danni said...

Beautiful card! Such pretty colors! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Joanne said...

Well Liz, you may have "mucked about" but the end result is awesome! Love the colors and all the embellies! Fab card! Aloha & hugs, J:)

Jo Nevill said...

Beautiful card Liz, I love the BG papers you used and your very pretty Tilda. Love the butterfly too.

Hugs,

Jo x

cheryl said...

this is one gorgeous card just love the image and colors on this bless you for playing at creatalicious this month hugs cherylxxxx

Anonymous said...

Really adorable card sweetie!! LOVE the added die cut flowers and pretty papers!!! :)

Michelle said...

oh so pretty! Love the lace doily and pretty colors! Thanks for joining us at FBW this week!

heidy said...

Wow Liz,what a cutie!
Thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week!
Hugs Heidy