https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 25 September 2011

A Christmas gift

Hi guys, whats the weather like where you are? nice hey!
here it's raining again!!! roll on summer lol,
the challenge we have for you over at 
is to decorate a chipboard beer mat or make an album,
 now me being me didn't take the easy route and did an album!!!

My images are all coloured with copics, I have used lots of glitter on this one too. the frame is a made using one of the spellbinders dies and I have used white acrylic paint to distress the edges,

This one is using a cuttlebug snowflake die which I have coated with lots of glitter too, then I have cut out a mini Tilda with latern and layered her on with pinflair glue, after shaping her using my shaping tool,
the dots are pearl liquid pearl,
paper by Magnolia 

Hope you can make out the Magnolia circle stamp which I stamped in versamark then added glittery embossing powder over the top,
I stamped mini Tilda in the middle, I have kept this one flat on purpose so the album didn't get too bulky and squashed!!!! 
 I rounded the corners using a corner punch,

This again is fairly flat again for the same reason, I made a pocket for the tag onto which your own words can be added, the background is white acrylic paint painted on,


Here I've masked Tilda onto the candy cane then coloured using my copics, her fur trim is glamour dust glitter and her wings where done using a glitter pen,
the snow dots were again made using liquid pearl


This is another back view, to really finish of the last page, !!!!


Well you can't have Christmas without Santa can you????
sorry, I mean I know you can but not in here!
I have a list of all the copics used if anyone is interested, just ask!
this time I stamped the parcels then cut out the stamped image of santa as I wanted some depth to his legs so I again shaped them with my shaping tool, they do sit  off the image a little but I don't think you can make it out so well on the picture, typical!!!

Challenges
Hanna and friends ~ anything goes
Sparkles forum Christmas ~ Santa
by the cute and girly ~ All things bright and beautiful
Creative stamp friends ~ anything goes but not a card
Magnolia-lictious highlites ~ mini mag blog hop
Simon says stamp ~ dies to die for
stampin for the weekend ~ anything goes
sparkles forum ~ sparkle


will have to check later for any others,

yesterday we went to the Deepdale shopping centre, Tegan was again a little star, so good,
any way back to the shopping, I needed some shoes and a new coat!! OMG do you need a mortgage now just to put clothes on your back, think it will be a bin liner in future lol,
still it doesn't help when I spend most of my money on crafting stuff he he,

well I hope I haven't bored you too much, thanks so much for looking,
catch you later,
remember I still have candy for a few days!!!


41 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful!!!Hugs, Gosia S.

Unknown said...

stunning Liz you will all have a brilliant xmas this year with baby Tegan there, she will be spoilt, just right too.
Chris x

krafty-kutz said...

WOW WOW WOW!!!! stunning craetion liz...as usual!!! xx

arjette said...

Wooowww Liz, everything looks awesome! Love those little snowflakes with liquid pearl, great idea!!!

gr. arjette.

Janette said...

Wow Liz, what can I say other than STUNNING...it's all fabulous work...xxx

D K Crafts said...

Hi Liz. This is really beautiful. Love the beautifully coloured images and detail and great idea to make an album. Apologies for not visiting recently, you have made some really beautiful cards and made a start on Christmas ones too. Your new granddaughter is beautiful and love the name. Congrats to you all. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Donna

Unknown said...

Wow your work is breathtaking!!!!!Since I am a big fan of Christmas this project is for me magical!!!! I absolutely love it!!!!! What a fabulous job!!!!!! Love love your work!!!!!

Susy said...

Gorgeus, Liz!!!

HUGS SUSY

Joan's passions said...

It's so beautiful!!!!Amazing works-I love them all. The glitter effects are lovely

Sarah said...

Hi Liz, you must have taken some time making this lovely creation - simply beautiful.
Hugs SarahSx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

OMG this would take me 20 years to do then I wouln't even come close - its a masterpiece - love it. I'm so jealous xxxx

yvon said...

Hi Liz,
This is so gorgeous, wow. Absolutely stunning.
Hugs, Yvon

Crafty Loops said...

Oh my goodness Liz, this is simply stunning. Thank you for joining my blog and entering my candy. And of course I dont mind you having a giggle at my story, theres usually something to have a good giggle about when it comes to me. Im off to see your yummy candy. Lee xx

Elaine said...

Absolutely gorgeous Liz. It would've taken me a month of Sundays to make something as detailed, with all those images on!
Fabulous colouring too Hun.

Wet and windy here today, fingers crossed tomorrow is better.

Hugs Elaine xx

coops said...

wow this is fabulous liz.your colouring is so beautiful and i love the gorgeous images and sparkle ;D

xx coops xx

Zora said...

You are amazing at coloring. This is so pretty:O)

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Liz this is amazing, the image, colours and design are brilliant.
hugs
Lorraine x

Joanne said...

Beautiful Liz, what a super project! as always you did a FAB job! Hugs, J:)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so gorgeous Liz.
luv
Debby

Margaret said...

Wow Liz this is amazing. Sorry I haven't dropped by before to thank you for becoming a follower.
Hugs
Margaret M

Dazie said...

Oh so beautiful, a really pretty make! I love your colouring and all the detail.

Thanks for joining the sparkles girls this fornight!
dazie
x

Auntie Em said...

Your little beer mat album is so cute! So many sweet little images and all the sparkle...Love it! Such a fun idea.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Marlies said...

A gorgeous creation Liz! wonderful details and lovely made!
hugs, Marlies

Katja said...

Absolutely beautiful and what a wonderful creative idea.

Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Stamp Friends.

Hugs, Katja

Kim Dellow said...

Oh that is stunning Liz. Just beautiful. Kim

Henny said...

What a beautiful Christmas album you made. Your little granddaughter will also love it! Perhaps next year she may play with it?

Greetings Henny.

copilarim said...

these are the most adorable characters i've seen. i love them all and the cards are so beautiful!!

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh I absolutely adore this!!!! Your coloring is so gorgeous and love all the fabulous images you used! Gorgeous detailing!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us at Magnolia-licious Highlites, and hope you join us again soon!!
hugs, Sharon

Larisa said...

They are so cute! Great colouring! I love all the colours you used here!!

Carol said...

Love this Liz, think I need to send one of the kids to the pub for a beer mat! Carol x

Chelsea said...

Absolutely stunning Liz. So many wonderful details and each one color so beautifully.

Hugs and Love.

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

wowie what a great projects!

Gemma said...

Wow Liz what a lot of cards, they are all stunning, love your colouring thechnique, as for the weather, it's beuatiful here in Holland, sunny and warm, not normal for this time of the year, Hugs Gemma

Larrik said...

Лиз , столько много красивых и таких разных работ !!! ... а какие симпатичные ангелочки !!!!!!!!!!

Mummylade said...

Brilliant work Debs. Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge at Stampin for the Weekend and good luck!

Betka said...

Oh, this design is fabulous! Amazing from start to finish!
Hugs:Betka

Unknown said...

Beautiful details...
sweet greetings
Debbie

shaz earl said...

Brilliant card, great Santa thanks for joining us at SFCC this time, hope you will join us again, good luck x

Kirsty said...

Hi each page is utterly adorable can't pick one they are all so gorgeous! Live all the techniques and the stamps you have chosen. I am neglecting my inner diva as I am buying too much crafty stuff too ! Priorities lol . Been warm here but cloudy is rather strange ! Kitty :P

cebelica said...

Awwwww, your album is fantastic! I love the images youused and how you decorated each page. Fab work! *hugs*

Perfectchloro said...

Thank you! I enjoy participating in your challenges! Big fan! by pR