https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Hanging around!!

Wow I'm back again, been seeing Tegan as well lol,
we went to the Trafford centre yesterday, and she was as good as gold, had her bottle then slept most of the time, I said to Kay three weeks old and she's already shopping! we won't be laughing when she wants to spend loads will we?  
I've coloured this with my copics again so                                                                                                                                              
love colouring using these colours at the moment, so going to need some new ones soon, hehe

Loved making this but it was a nightmare to photograph!
thought I'd do a wall hanger for a change, I am going to put it in my craft room as I love oriental and she will cheer me up lol,
the image is of course by Magnolia and after colouring her I cut her out, shaped her with a shaping tool and fixed her using pin flair glue,
the shapes are all spell binders dies and Martha Stewart punches,
I stamped pink blossom, on to the main Nestie die behind her as the photo inspiration on MDU had a similair effect, well to me anyway lol,
the flowers and image are sprayed with perfect pearl mist for lovely shimmer,

Magnolia down under~ Photo inspiration
DCD ~ flower power
Ohh-la-la ~ punches dies
Creative stamp friends ~ anything but a card


recipe
Magnolia
Flowers ~ WOC, the craft range,
Tulle ~ hobbycraft
Pin~ homemade
leaves/butterflies/PATP ~ pansy ~ Martha Stewart
Paper ~ S.E.I
charms ~ stash
cheesecloth ~ local shop
small doily ~ Windmill craft centre
blossom stamp ~ Papermania Henbury Lane ~  candy win off Susie
Perfect pearl Mist ~ perfect pearl~ Simon says stamp
Copics sketch~ card craft plus

hope your all ok guys, will be back on Thursday with my
Paper play card,

I have candy if your interested!


26 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Granny,
Aww Liz this is gorgeous. Love the colours and your embellishments, as always, finish it off perfectly.
hugs
Dawn xx

Unknown said...

Stunning as always Liz luv these colours and gorgeous design.
Chris x

sandra's crafty corner said...

stunning liz,
i have a candy on my blog if your interested,
hugs sandra xxx

my candy

Kirsty said...

Hi yes I would Definately keep this to myself she is perfect . You really have captured the oriental theme with these pretty pink in the papers and flowers ! Love the tuille ! Always an inspiration ! I love going shopping with my daughter ! Can't wait for grand children !! Kitty :D

tilly said...

lovely card and colours , pleased you enjoyed your day out
Tilly

Mummylade said...

This is a lovely creation Liz! Thank you so much for sharing with us at DCD this challenge and good luck!

Henny said...

Oh Liz.....again an amazing card with beautiful colours. Great!


Greetings Henny.

Dodici said...

Liz,this is absolutely stunning.Love the image,and all the embellies and that flower border is so beautiful.x

Lori said...

Stunning card Liz, I love the little Chinese coin tucked in there too. But OMG Tegan is such a doll, you must be so proud. Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week too!

Susy said...

This is super super cute, Liz!

HUG SUSY

Exclusively by Mel said...

I love your Tilda! your colouring is beautiful.
Gorg wall hanger :)
Love, Mel. xx

arjette said...

woowww Liz, this is awesome!!!

gr. arjette.

yvon said...

Hi Liz, wow, this is a gorgeous wall hanger with all the glittering. Super.
Hugs, Yvon

coops said...

this is stunning liz.your colours and details are gorgeous and i love the image ;D

xx coops xx

Joanne said...

Lovely card Liz, love the flowers, and such an adorable Tilda stamp! AND your new wee little grand daughter is soooooo precious! I can see why you love her to bits!!! Hugs, J:)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Liz
luv
Debby

a Seeker of the TRUTH said...

Wow! This is stunning. This is one of my favourite stamps. I am too a fan of the orient and that is the current theme of my bedroom. I have also had a oriental kitchen, sitting room and dining room.

I love the colours you have used and your colouring is just perfect. This wall hanging is a piece of art and truly inspirational.

Thanks for sharing

Hugs Julie

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card.Thanks for sharing this with us at OLL.xxx

Unknown said...

Wau einfach wunderschön.

Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Kreative-Stempelfreunde
LG Nicole

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Liz! Love the colour combo!

Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La this week! )
Lizy DT x

Anonymous said...

WOWZER Liz, this is soooo gorgeous!! I love all of the added flowers and your design is just perfect with your image!! ADORABLE!! :)

So glad you got to spend some cuddle time with Tegan!! HUGS

coldwaters2 said...

Liz this is so beautiful what wonderful detail and design and Tilda looks amazing.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Camilla said...

Gorgeous card! Your colouring is fantastic:)
Thank you for joining MDUC this week for the inspiration photo.
Hugs, Camilla

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

kreative basteltante said...

WOOW, ein tolles Hängerchen!!!!
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Kreative-Stempelfreunde
Liebe Grüße Manuela

kreative basteltante said...

Tolles Hängerchen!!!
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Kreative-Stempelfreunde
Liebe Grüße Manuela