https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 8 September 2011

Celebration

Hi guys, it's Thursday again doesn't time fly!!
of course it's colour create and paper plays challenge time again,

Our challenge this time is by our lovely Sylvia and it's
pink, brown, and white/cream
optional extra lace


I've been trying some new copic style colouring that I saw in the Magnolia magazine done by the amazing  Zoe, god that girl can colour, anyway my attempt is no way as good as hers but I'm quite pleased with it, lol

The frame on the outside is a Martha Stewart PATP , the image is of course a Magnolia which I think was a Christmas one but I think she's useful all year too,
the middle frame is Spell binders scalloped edge nestie for the inner I measured the size then cut the corners using a corner punch  I also used a larger corner punch on the main papers too,
my paper edges are machine sewn,


recipe~
Martha Stewart ~ swirling lace ~ punch around the page,
papers ~ SEI ~ Claire collection
Flowers ~ WOC and the craft range
Marianne design ~ stems
lace and pearls  ~ stash
copics~
Skin ~ E000 ~ E21 ~ E11~ E27
Pants ~ E44 ~ E 47 ~ E49 ~ E40 ~ E41 ~ E49
Top ~ E40~ E41~ E43 ~ E42
Hair ~ E25 ~ E37 ~ E57 ~ E 47 ~ E49


Challenges
Simply Magnolia ~ Anything goes
Stampavie and more ~ Pearls and lace
Just Magnolia ~ anything goes

the challenge is chosen by our Mandy and it is for
Two or more stamped images
I can't believe it I did Christmas again!!!!!
I must be ill lol.

I'm keeping my Christmas cards fairly flat, as it costs a bom to post them out if they are all bulky,
the images are by Fizzy Moon Festive Fun called snow ,(remember I have another fizzy moon stamp set in my candy on my blog,) again the images are coloured with copics, loving using these at the moment!
the fur has lots of glamour dust and I tried stamping the main sleigh stamp at an angle to look like their doing a wheelie, ooopppss can you do a wheelie on a sleigh !!!! lol


challenges~
creative card crew ~ anything goes
Papertake weekly ~ Anything goes

Recipe ~
Papers Dovecraft ~ Let it snow
Star dust Stickles
Glamour Dust
Fizzy Moon Stamp Set ~ Snow
Fizzy Moon Brad
Quickcutz large snowflake die
Red ~ paper mania card stock
Martha Stewart ~ snowflake punch
Copics,
Fur ~ E30 ~ 31 ~ 33 ~ 40 ~ 41 ~ 43
reds ~ R05 ~ 27 ~ 17 ~ 37 ~ 
Browns / Nose ~ E17 ~37 ~ 59

well guys hope you'll join us in the fun
thanks for looking
remember my candy!







28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Liz!! WOWZER!! Both of your creations are so gorgeous!! Love sweet Tilda and your second creation is so sparkly sweet!! :)

Kim said...

Gorgeous cards! Love your coloring and Tilda looks great.

Hugs Kim

sandra's crafty corner said...

OMG....stunning!!!!

arjette said...

Woowow Liz!! Both your cards are awesome!!! I really love that colorcombination from your tilda card and your christmascard is beautifull!!!!

gr. arjette.

Debbie said...

So cute.Lovely stamp.Another xmas card done - I need to get cracking myself.Flat is good as postage is ridiculous nowadays - still a fab card.Hope you're okay.Love Debbie x

Debbie said...

Me again. I meant to say your Tilda card is stunning - beautifully coloured.Love Debbie x

Inkypinkydelights said...

WOw Liz these are lovely! Judy x

Sharon said...

WOW Congratulations to the new parents and grandparents! Your Grandaughter is adorable Liz :)
I love your card - the colouring is amazing!

Sharon x

Shanna Shands said...

Both cards are really cute. The bears are my favorite. I think because I am in the mood for holidays and to play with my snow glitter!


Thanks for joining the anything goes challenge with the Creative Card Crew.

Shanna

yvon said...

Hi Liz,
Two gorgeous cards and your new style of coloring is beautiful. Love the shades.
Hugs, Yvon

Chrissy said...

I love your amazing colouring on Tilda Liz, just beautiful. lovely card, and your christmas card is so sweet, love the image and colouring there too.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous love this image, fab colours too,thanks for joining us at JM/HS hugs pops x x x

Julie said...

Hiya Liz or is it grannie!! Huge congrats on your new granddaughter!! Just been and had a peek and she looks just adorable!! Would love to have a cuddle!! Your card is so wonderful!! OMG colouring and I love all your frames - Hugs, Juliexx

coops said...

fantastic cards liz.your colours and papers are stunning and i love the gorgeous images :D

xx coops xx

Kirsty said...

Hi Wow Tilda is amazing your new technique is incredible stunning in these browns. I love your punch too ! Beautiful ! The fizzy moon image is just the cutest and such a fun card for christmas ! Kitty ;0)

Kruemel said...

Both of these are just darling and your coloring is amazing!

Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week!

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

debby4000 said...

Two absolutely gorgeous cards Liz.
luv
Debby

Deirdre said...

Liz - just ADORE what you created. Amazing colouring - Tegan wants you to be all ready for her first Christmas!!! LOL!!! Hugs, Dee

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous cards Liz!! Your colouring looks pretty amazing to me! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck! xx

Mamma said...

Love your card :) I see you are following my blog-I invite you to joik my give away :) Have a Nice weekend!

Mandy said...

Hunny these are both absolutely gorgeous, I've resisted those Fizzy's so far so stop tempting me lol
hugs Mandy xx

Sharon said...

Your Magnolia card has blown me away! Just LOVE your colouring thereof. WOW! Thanks for joining our challenge at Simply Magnolia Liz. I'm going to browse a while to view your other stunning creations. hugs Sharon

Anonymous said...

Your cards are gorgeous!
Love the images, they're so sweet, and your design is very pretty, also your coloring. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Stunning card, RACHEL!
Love this image, it's so sweet, and your design is very pretty, also your coloring. So-o pretty! Love the soft pink paper :)!!!
Hugs!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Goodness me Liz - your cards are beautiful! Your colouring is out of this world stunning! Thank you so much for sharing! Hugs, Lesley

sara said...

gorgeous card great colouring thanks so much for joining us at simply magnolia this week
hugs sara x

Zora said...

WOW i wich it was chrismas :O)

2jiabei said...

Beautiful creation, thanks for sharing!
Hey, Pixie Dust Paperie is having a giveaway, please come join in the fun!