https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Saturday 28 September 2019

Boy Or Girl

Toady I'm showing you two Resin pieces from Sarah Wright in her The Resin Embellishment shop which is part of Craft All Day,
I have created two projects, one with a Resin Pram on a card and the other is a Teddy Bear on a photo frame, either could be used for both or lots more,
The Girl card is made with this gorgeous Resin Pram, I coloured it up with some chalks from my stash, then I simply added some Stickles Glitter glue to the Bow,


I used some Gorgeous papers again from Sarah by Crafts And Me from the Little Cuties collection,
I cut out a doily with from one of the papers then layered some fussy cut flowers and a box image from the same collection,


I then hot glued the pram in place, I added some of my handmade Foamiran flowers around the pram and added some tiny pearl string,


I added a  BlooMar chipboard sentiment Little Dreamer to the base of the card along with another fussy cut out flower from the papers, to these I simply added some more of the Glitter Glue,
....................................................

For the Teddy Bear Resin I used it on a photo frame,

I first painted the MDF frame with white Gesso then when dry I swiped over the frame lightly with a wet wipe wrapped around my finger, which I had added some tumbled glass distress ink onto first, this gives a very delicate hint of colour,
I added some stenciling here and there with some Finnabair snowflake stencil paste, this has a hint of a glittery shine in it,

I took some watercolour paper and a stamp set by Cardio - baby Boy washing line, this I stamped out in the tumbled glass, plus mustard seed for the socks, I hand drew the washing line after stamping, then added the stamped pegs,
I added this to the frame behind the glass,


I added some flowers to the frame to match with some natural Sisal,


I then added some blue on his bow tie with a little of the same D/Ink, and hot glued him in place on the frame,again adding a little flower bunch to tie it all in,


You can of course use him on a baby picture in the  photo frame too,

Sarah also sells on Facebook too,

Happy Crafting!!


No comments: