https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 12 September 2019

A little Bit Of Rustic Country Home

I've another bit of Mixed media on my blog today, as you know the lovely Sarah asked me to be a GDT for her Resin Embellishment Shop, which is part of  her Crafting All Day online shop, Sarah sells through Face Book as well, I just got some awesome Resins in my box, I mean wow!!

So what to choose first, well it had to be this gorgeous Resin window, yes I have a thing for windows, don't like cleaning them though!!! lol

so anyway here is my mixed media tag ,


I have some MDF tags in my stash so I started with one of those and cut to shape a piece of paper from the Stamperia Roses and Laces collection pad, this I then distressed along the edges before fixing onto my tag,
I added some twine through the hole in the top,


I hot glued the inner sections (Shutters) of the window so it appeared open then added some Finnabair wax on the top for a little added colour, then glued some cheesecloth behind, I then hot glued this on place, around the window are some Dusty Attic Mini bricks, which I colovered with some Finnabair pumice stone effect paste then when dry went over with vintage photo distress ink and ground Espresso, this gave a lovely rustic look to the bricks,


I used a real branch of a tree which fell off last fall, I then  trimmed it down to size and shape, I glued a Bloomar chipboard fence onto the tag, which I had simply coloured with some vintage photo distress ink over the top, then I  glued the branch in front of that, at the top of the branch and around the right hand side of the tag I added some Moss,
some metal gardening tools from my stash and a paper flower I had made from a Lady E Design flower die, Flower 5 Hydrangea was placed at the front too, along with some tiny leaves from the Tiny Leaves die,


I used some more of the paper leaves and some flowers made with the same die and paper then added some foamiran ones made with the Tiny Flowers dies, again by Lady E Design,

I hope you like my rustic looking  country home tag,



Happy Crafting!!


No comments: