https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 21 April 2019

Fun In The Sun

Hi guys, I've done a layout!!!
I know, I say what!!!!
It's only the third one I've ever done,  but hey you have to have a go at these things right? lol
And after all I do love a challenge!!!

I got these fabulous papers by Mintay from the Marina collection, I also saw they have a layout challenge going on on Face Book which had to use two or more photo's, so after taking forever to download some pictures off my phone onto my computer, then find the ones I wanted!! here it is!!


I love the textures of these papers, so I cut the middle section of a second paper with the same design as the base one to raise it up, this I then distressed with a distress tool to make it look even more distressed, I added some card board behind from some cut down packaging to give the depth, 


After adding a layer of the red paper which I had also cut and distressed on the edges I began layering the photo's and fussy cut out images from the same collection,

The photo's are of hubby, with our Daughter and granddaughter while on hols a few years ago,

Like I said I don't tend to do many layouts so I just played around with the elements till I liked the look, then adhered in place,


I built up my photos and some of the cut outs with some foam pads, using one layer on some and two layers on one or two too, this gave added interest but I didn't need to add much more items then the photo's and papers,

I love the way the elements go fabulously with the background papers,


As you can see the only extra's I used was some string and a piece of film strip,

I love this collection so much I have made a 3D project too which I will be showing you soon, love how that one looks as well, oh and I have a card idea running around my head as well, I can see me buying more!!!

Oh well hope you like it,
Happy Crafting!!!


1 comment:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love scrapbooking and it is always a joy to me to see more on blogs. This is fab, the elements and papers look great together