https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 18 December 2018

HO HO HO!!!

Hi guys, well the big day is nearly here, are you ready yet? 
I'm here today with another Christmas card hopefully a little inspiration for you if your still making your cards,


I created my card using the gorgeous papers by Roxstamps from the Peaceful Christmas pack, these papers have two of the same papers in the pack, so I used the adorable Santa with his sack from one of the papers on the base of my card then fussy cut the Santa from the other one and layered him over the top using 3D foam pads,


I created the star shape in the centre of my card using the Gummiapan old stars dies, I die cut two of the sizes of the old stars die in the middle of some 6" x 6"  Kraft card then layered the card stock pieces up to give depth, behind the smaller one I added a picture from one of the other papers in the pack,


I made my poinsettia using  some Foamiran in red simply adding some glitter on the edges when I  had layered it up, behind the flowers are some leaves made with the Lady E Designs Leaves 003 die, these I cut out some paper from the Laserowe Love Winter song collection paper pack, then I also used some of the lady E Designs Leaves 004, these I cut out of some more paper then added a hint of colour on the edges here and there with some vintage photo distress ink and finally a little glitter,
Peeking out from under the flower and leaves is a adorable snowflake chipboard by laserowe Love designs


I then added some lovely jingle bells to hang below the flower too,


As I mentioned before I fussy cut out the adorable Santa and as you can see I also used the Gummiapan fluffy Trees dies too, these again I cut out of paper simply adding some glitter on the edges, I then added glitter along the base of my card and sides to give a lovely glittery effect,


I added some of the papers from the Roxstamps Christmas paper pack on the inside too,


I couldn't resist using the Gummiapan  High Reindeer dies which I cut out of Kraft card and fixed onto the the left hand side of the card,


Another paper was used here, I love the way this leaves a space for a verse or sentiment,

Gummiapan - Fluffy trees die ( once sold there Gone)


Happy Crafting!!!

2 comments:

Kasia Kowalska (www.madebykate.pl) said...

Amazing card! I'm impressed with how you made the star in the center of the card and everything here is in the right place.
I'm glad that you have decided to join the challenge in Lemoncraft :-)

kavitha said...

Beautiful card.Thank you for participating in Lemoncraft challenge