https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Friday 14 December 2018

Christmas Will Soon Be Here

Hi guys, are you nearly ready for the big day yet?

I've made this card for my Sister and Brother - In - law, she saw the adorable chipboard in my stash and said she wanted a card made with it,


I used a couple of star dies a plain edged one for the larger base, then the middle one I used the Gummiapan Old Stars die from Swedish House Crafts, these have little nick effects on the edges which look fab, I placed a plastic snowflake decoration in between the layers,
I used a paper by Lemoncraft, I love wood effect papers and found it very hard to part with it, lol


I created a Poinsettia out of silk foam and Used the Lady E Design Leaves 002 for the flower, I simply coloured the middle of the top layer with a little oil pastel to match in with the colours, I used the same die set for the Calyx behind using olive green 0.6 Foamiran, behind the flower I used Lady E Designs Leaves 004 which I cut out of some white card stock and edges with a little vintage photo here and there, I also used some natural fibres,  glittery berries and an dried orange slice,
I found a holly leaf chipboard by Scrapiniec in my stash, this I heat set with some Frantage,


This is the Scrapiniec chipboard piece my sis saw and asked me to use for her card, so again I heat set it with some Frantage in Aged Ivory, love it!!!

Challenges
Lemoncraft - Christmas 

Happy Crafting!!!

4 comments:

Beth Brovold said...

Wow this is GORGEOUS Liz!! So very effective with the wood papers...wishing you and yours a most wonderful Christmas!
Take care,
Beth

crafting maria said...

Beautiful sweetie xxx

Mimowolne Zauroczenia said...

Śliczna praca!

Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu LemonCraft.

Pozdrawiam
Ewa

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

Beautiful card, love all details :)
Thank you for playing with Lemoncraft :)