https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Wednesday 19 December 2018

Christmas Wishes

For a lovely Happy, Healthy Christmas for you all,

well it's nearly here, are you ready for the big day?

I have my last two Christmas cards to show you for this year,

I used a star shape for both cards, just embellishing them differently,  I used Stamperia papers from the Blue Land pad, simply distressing the edges and adding a little vintage photo distress ink, then using a scene from one of the papers I placed this behind this gorgeous chipboard by Snip Art that I found in my stash, I added some 13 Arts silver glitter paint over the top, believe me in real life it looks gorgeous, all sparkly!!!


I then added a Poinsettia I made using silk foam and the leaves Lady E Designs 002 die, then some grey stamens from 14 Craft Bar, I again added some of the 13 Arts glitter paint over the top, behind I added some of the leaves die 002 which I cut out of some more of the paper,

Challenge
Snip Art - Mood board #46

Current challenge / Current challenge



The second card I used a chipboard by Scrapiniec again in my stash, I added the 13 Arts Glitter paint over this too as well as the Poinsettia flower which I again made out of silk foam and stamens from Swedish House Crafts, again I used used the leaves die 002 which I cut out of Kraft, simply adding a little of the 13 Arts Glitter paint on the edges,

Challenges
13 Arts - Mood board #73


MERRY CHRISTMAS
AND A 
HAPPY NEW YEAR

6 comments:

Gina Bloyaert said...

Het Liz,
Spijtig dat het je 2 laatste kerstkaarten zijn, ze waren allemaal prachtig bedankt om ze allemaal te willen delen met ons.
Ik wens jou en je familie een Zalige Kerst en een Gelukkige eindejaars wisseling van oud naar nieuw vol van goede gezondheid en vreugde.
Mvg gina Belgium

Wendy said...

Both absolutely gorgeous!...Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Kareen Dion said...

Wowzer!! :O Such a beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at the 13@rts challenge!

MakaArt said...

So wonderful work! Thanks a lot for joining us at SnipArt! Maka ;-)

C.Lam. said...

Gorgeous creation! Thank you for your creativity at 13Arts!

Anguree Jansen Van Rensburg said...

Beautiful Thank you for joining us at 13arts