https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 30 September 2012

Nadell's fabby sketch for ATSC

Hi guys, thanks for all your lovely comments about my previous post, you make me so happy! also for the get well wishes for Tegan, I hope she's better this week too lol,
for our challenge this time at Addicted to stamps we have a fab sketch by our lovely Nadell


Here's my take on it, oops just realized I've missed the sentiment!!!
what am I like lol!
this card also fits in with the midweek challenge over at Totally Tilda which is Bingo, I used the bottom line,

the main card shape is made using a Go Kreate die XXL Frame  Frilly #7
love it too, then I coloured this older Magnolia image, Tilda singing carols from the So Jolly Collection, in my distress re-inkers using those fab colours again he he, the papers are by Magnolia and has some music on so I thought this image fit in perfectly,

I've done my cheesecloth surround again too,
the fabby tress are a Magnolia Doo Hickey spruce tree die that I loved last year and thought I'm having one of them this year! lol
these are coloured slightly with distress ink, the same goes for the Doo Hickey lamp post too,
Other items used

Pearls ~ Melissa Frances Attic Treasures cream pearls @ MCH
Deco Art ~ Glamour dust
flowers ~ WOC and other
Charm/  twine/stash
Martha Stewart fence punch

Challenges
Simon Says Stamp ~ Anything goes
Just Magnolia ~ Pearls and die cuts/punches
Midweek Magnolias ~ distressed
Tildas Town ~ Fussy and fancy
Deep ocean ~ more than two colours
Bunny Zoe's ~ Distressing

Well guys hope to be able to catch up with you this week!!! but don't hold your breath lol,
thanks for still visiting me to let me know your there, I do appreciate it!
 if only I had more time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
see you soon,
Hugs Liz xx

ps did you catch sight of this yesterday I posted it by mistake grrr!
ppps: do you like my blog with a plain background or this one? please let me know as I never can decide lol
Hugs again Liz xx lol

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning card Liz, love the colouring and all of the sparkle :-)
Hope you and Tegan are both feeling better
Hugs
Tasha
xxxx
P.S. I like your blog background now :-)

Teresa said...

Good morning Liz, Stunning card, so many gorgeous details I love it. Have a lovely Sunday, Hugs Teresa xx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Liz, Oooh, what a fabby Christmas card and I love this Tilda...and she has a mouth! I love how she is in the oval frame with the cheesecloth, that looks amazing - and your colouring of Tilda is so beautiful Love the embellies and the lamp post too:) I like your blog background too! Big Hug, Teresa xxx

Marlies said...

A gorgeous Christmas card Liz!! Lovely papers and colours and I love the background colouring around Tilda!! hugs, Marlies

Ivonne said...

Gorgeous card Liz! Love the papers and dies. The coloring is amazing!! Love it! Hugs, Ivonne

Lin said...

She's darling, and I love the die-cuts you added - perfect! So glad you shared this with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, Liz!

Kirsty said...

Hi Liz your colouring and background blow me away on this one ! I adore the cheesecloth frame I think you will be starting a new trend !! Love it all ! So inspired as always ! I liked the plain background better ;0)

Sonia said...

Fabulous card Liz:) Adorable image and gorgeous embellishments:)
Hugs,
Sonia

Jenny said...

Beautiful hun. Lovely colouring as always :) Thanks for joing us at Midweek Magnolias too. Jen x

Suzi Mac said...

Stunning card Liz, fabulous colouring and die cuts. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
Hugs
Suzi x

ellyscard creatief said...

Hele mooie kaart,leuk met dat verbandgaasje er om heen.
Gr Elly

Iulia said...

Wonderful card, Liz! Love this Tilda and you did a great job showcasing her!
Thank you for joining us at Just Magnolia this week! Hope to see you again soon!
Hugs, Iulia

Susie Sugar said...

Great style Liz love how you framed Tilda
Fab design
Hugs Susie xx