https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Monday 10 September 2012

Beauty is timeless

Hi guys, I'm back today with a creation just for fun,
this time next week I'm on hols for a week! yeah!! 
I love birdcages, don't think I've told you that before have I? anyway I do so I thought I'd use a Tim Holt die that I've had for ages and never got round to using!

I first cut it out on some card stock then used some gorgeous  MME papers from the lost and found ~ blush pad, from My Crafty Heart so love these! the butterfly is made using another one of the papers from the same pad and I went all over the cut out butterfly with a gelly roll pen in clear star, in Real Life it shines beautifully,
the gorgeous clock charm, so love these as well are from the vintage charms collection at My Crafty Heart too,
The beautiful seam binding came from The Pretty Little Ribbon shop and I must get some more as I use it quite a lot, 

Recipe
Tim Holtz/ Caged Bird Die
Memory Box / Vivienne butterfly ~ MCH
Prima art tiles/ songbird ~ MCH
Melissa Frances Attic Treasures  cream pearls ~ MCH
Vintage charms ~ MCH
Papers MME / Lost and found /Blush ~ MCH
Oloroso / seam binding ~ The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop
Flowers/ pearl string/ stash
gelly roll pen / clear star
Walnut stain distress ink for birdcage edges

challenges
the ribbon girls ~ just add pearls

hope you may get some inspiration!
back on Wednesday
Hugs Liz xx


21 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Liz, what a gorgeous butterfly, I neeeed that one, and love the birdcage...all so gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

downrightcrafty said...

such a pretty piece and love the little time clock and the florals just beautiful
hugs Kate xx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is lovely Liz

jacqui x

Sue said...

Oh my goodness, this is soooo beautiful. Just love every single detail

Hugs Sue

Susy said...

This little birdcage is stunning, Liz!
Love all your detail and the gorgeus butterfly!

HUGS SUSY

arjette said...

Ooohh Liz, this is really beautiful!!!

gr. arjette.

Synnøve said...

Soooo beautiful:)) I love birdcages myself and this was soo amazing:) I love your works!
hugs

Janette said...

Oh it's gorgeous liz, soooo pretty, do like a nice Birdcage meself.....lol......xx

Brigitte said...

OMG, this is absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!! I love it! This is soooo elegant and all the embellishments are perfect together. Hugs, Brigitte

coops said...

wow this is so beautiful liz.gorgeous birdcage and i love your pretty details :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

How wonderfully composed, lovely vintage feel, beautifully made Liz! Hugs, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

cheryl said...

oh wow this is just gorgeous hun just adore this too bits,stunning hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Vicky said...

Wow this is gorgeous, so delicate and elegant and I just love the pretty colour of those flowers

hugs Vicky xxx

Marlies said...

Wauw Liz this is a gorgeous vintage creation!! A beautiful birdcage!! hugs, Marlies

Wishcraft said...

Ooh! Liz this is fabulous! So many lovely details :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Liz,
Wow, what a stunner! I love how you embellished your bird cage, everything works so beautifully together :) Love that Butterfly in those rich tones too - Have a great day, Big Hugs, Teresa xxx

Babette said...

So gorgeous, love the butterfly.
Hugs,
Babette

Sue B said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Liz… what beautiful colours and embellishments… I love the pearls and scrummy flowers… and the ribbons… and butterfly… and little clock… it's exquisite!!
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Berry said...

This is just gorgeous I love it all! hugs rebekah xx

Kim said...

Stunning creation! Love your gorgeous details.

Hugs Kim

Unknown said...

What an amazing autumn project! Sooo beautiful!!!

Hugz,
Sandy