https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Monday 3 September 2012

A little birdie told me

Hi guys, wow on a roll this week as back again so soon lol,
over at
we have a fab new challenge for you chosen by Teresa
Pearls and lace,
I love using both of these as you probably already know,lol

this gorgeous  digi image called pearls in my hair, from a day for daisies is coloured with my copics, told you I was in a copic colouring mood lol,
I saw this ages ago and bought it as I couldn't resist her, but this is the first time I've coloured her,
the beautiful 5mm pearls on the bird cage and the  pearl hearts are from tplrs as is the beautiful flat lace,

I've forgotten to list my papers but think they are Pion and Inkido!


Catslife press ~ happy Birthday seal rubber stamp

other
Whimsy corner die ~ The stamp basket
copics
vintage photo distress ink
Woc and other ~ Flowers
Stickles ~ star dust
Memory Box ~ Vintage birdcage die
 Doo Hickey ~ heart swirl die
Marianne leaf die
Magnolia ~ swirl stamp

Challenges
Bunny Zoes ~ Summer
Natalie and Amy ~ anything goes
Crafts and me ~ Birthday
Stampin for the weekend ~ Pearls and swirls
The ribbon girl ~ just add pearls
Songbird challenges ~ Pearls
Deep Ocean ~ things with wings




Happy crafting!
back on Wednesday!
see told you I was on a roll lol
hugs Liz xx





33 comments:

mags said...

This is simply gorgeous. Such a vintage feel to it and such detail.
Mags
x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is lovely Liz, I love your image and the way you've coloured her

jacqui x

debby4000 said...

Love your wonderful card.
luv
Debby

Sara said...

Beautiful card, fab colouring, I love the embellies and details too, hugs Sara xx

downrightcrafty said...

I remember seeing this image before and thinking how beautiful, and again, my opinion has not changed, love how you have added the music score for the bird song and the little bird cage along with all the distressing and stitching just beautiful
Hugs Kate xx

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi Liz this is really beautiful I love those pearls in her hair. A gorgeous creation. Thanks for sharing at Natalie and Amy's Challenge we hope you can join us next month. xxx Pascale

Sue said...

This is stunning Liz. I love the image, your colouring is beautiful and the detailing you have added is gorgeous

Sue

Janette said...

Morning Liz, Oh thats one pretty card, she is gorgeous and all those pearls...wow...love it.xx

arjette said...

woowww it's really beautiful Liz!!!!

gr. arjette.

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Oh my goodness Liz, she looks so beautiful..I love your colouring of her, such a fabulous shade for her dress and the little blue birds are gorgeous...and love that cage ;) all just delish, Have a lovely day, Big Hugs, Teresa xx

Brigitte said...

OMG Liz, your card is FABULOUS!!!! I love how you accented her hair with the little pearls, it's so classy !!! Her hair and dress is coloured beautifully (so his the rest, lol)!!!! Bravo! Hugs, Brigitte

Nicole said...

Your colouring is absolutely magnificent and so is your card. Hugs, Nicole

Unknown said...

She looks gorgeous Liz! That dress is stunning and the pearls in her hair make such exquiste embellishments. A totally adorable card! Hugs, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Sasha said...

Stunning, Liz! You coloured her so beautifully, and those pearls in her hair...WOW! x

Maria Therese said...

Gooooooorgeous card!!

Susy said...

This is awesome, Liz!
Love the image and your coloring!

HUGS SUSY

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

so beautiful liz.stunning colours and design and i love this pretty image :D

xx coops xx

Janny said...

What a beauty Liz, the coloring is perfect and so arre the details, hugs Janny

Lozzy said...

gorgeous card. love the colours and your colouring is amazing x

sue w. said...

Hi Liz, this is stunning I love this image and all the fab detail and pearls.
Hugs Sue W.

cardmaking bird said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!! This image is beautiful and your colouring and layout are just stunning! Hugs, Marie xx

Kim said...

Stunning! Love the gorgeous image and the pearls you've put in her hair.

Hugs Kim

Vicky said...

Gorgeous creation love the colours & the image is stunning hun.

Thank you for joining us girlies over at Crafts & Me, hope you will join us again next time.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Julie said...

Wow - this is just stunning - you've done an amazing job colouring this image - it looks lovely!

Thanks for joining us at Stampin' For the Weekend for our Pearls and Swirls Challenge!

Hugs

Julie x

Vicky said...

Beautiful and elegant card, love the gorgeous colour

hugs Vicky xxx

Moni said...

Stunning card, fab image and details. Hugs, moni

Peet said...

Love your card, Liz!!!

Maria Therese said...

Popping back to say thank you for playing with us at Bunny Zoe's ♥

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a beautiful card Hugs Ginny

Jacqui P said...

Wow Liz this is just beautiful! Just so elegant and all your finishing touches are perfect!!
Thankyou so much for joining the fun this time over at songbird challenge!
Hugs
Jacqui xx

angelwhispers said...

She is just fab and love your colour choice! Thanks for joining us for our first challenge over at Natalie and Amy's! Love Chanelle xxxx

Plastic Card said...

Such a beautiful creation. So cute design and like your colors. I appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing this adorable creation.