https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 23 September 2012

Bingo at Totally Tilda

Hi guys, I'm back off my hols and yes the weather was brill !!!!!!!! it did a couple of showers that lasted two minutes but we were inside both times and when we came out the sun was shining and we had gorgeous blue sky! more than I've seen all summer here, lol
Our challenge today over at Totally Tilda is a bingo grid from our lovely Dawn


LACE

DISTRESSING

GEMS

DRY
EMBOSSING

PUNCHES

RIBBON

FLOWERS

CHARMS

TWINE
as usual you can use any off the items from the grid in a line or as I have a full house, lol

I decided to make a wall hanging for over xmas,
the main shape is made by using a Go Kreate die then using the smaller sizes for the image, I masked Winter Tilda with the welcome to a sweet Christmas stamp  and coloured both with my distress re-inkers, for the snow effect I used snow tex,
the Doo Hickey lovely  fence die has the snow tex treatment too, as has the Doo Hickey spruce  trees I added tiny star shaped gems on the front tree for the gems in the grid,

I used a bloomy tag die and again used a little of the snow tex as well as a magnolia sentiment with a  snowflake charm fixed on with bakers twine,
I distressed my edges with a distress tool and uses walnut stain ink on the edges too,
the lush red ribbon is from the pretty little ribbon shop

our fabby sponsor this time is
Contents may vary

Challenges
Just Magnolia ~ What's new/ spruce tree die and snow flake charm
Mid week Magnolias ~ sketch
Tilda's Town ~ fussy and fancy
Simon Says Stamp ~ Emboss it heat or dry/ mine's dry
Bunny Zoe's ~ Distressing
Live and love crafts ~ Lovely lace or terrific trim
It's a Magnolia challenge ~ add an envelope
Lovely Hanglar or sweet Magnolia ~ Anything goes


got loads to catch up with so will visit as soon as I can,
think I've remembered everything if you've any questions just ask! got to get my brain back in gear he he!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for all your lovely comments while I've been away and to all my new followers too,
my candy is still going till the 30th October
(see post at top of my blog)

have a lovely day!
Happy Crafting
hugs Liz xx

42 comments:

МамаФиалка said...

its soooo cute!

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is lovely Liz, love your colours

jacqui x

Sue said...

WOW!! This is so beautiful Liz. I love the image and your colouring is amazing. Such gorgeous detailing too.

Hugs Sue

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Liz, I love the image and colouring, the fabulous snow and details...gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marlies said...

I'm glad you had a lovely holiday with lots of sun! I love this Christmas wallhanger Liz! Gorgeous!! hugs, Marlies

Dragonlady said...

Liz this is so amazing, stunning, fantastic - what more can I say - oh yes I like it a lot!!! Hope you are well.

Hugs Ali x

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Welcome Home Liz! So pleased you had a good time and the weather was good to you too :) Wow, what a wonderful Christmas hanger - as always, your colouring is amazing and I love those gorgeous embellies and that snow effect too, Big Hug, Teresa xxx

arjette said...

Wooww Liz, it look awesome!!! As allways.. LOL

gr. arjette

Victoria said...

This is a lovely card, thank you for sharing your new craft supplies with us on Just Magnolia and Hanglar this week.

Vicky DT Member

Jenny said...

Such a beauty Liz, love all the details and layers. Jen x

Janette said...

Hi Liz, nice to have you back, what a gorgeous creation, soooooo pretty and I do love a good wall hanging...lol...xx

Unknown said...

Wow! So much to look at. Love all of the details in this scene and also love the little paper bag that holds the tag. Hugs.

Lizzy said...

Liz this is one fantastic creation hun ... stunning work

xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)

Lori said...

totally stunning, love all the snow and never ever part with this beauty!

Susie Sugar said...

Fantastic hanger Liz more than just a card and just think whoever you give this too will be able to get it out every Christmas for years to come and remember the lovely lady who made it !!
Enjoy your Sunday
Hugs Susie Sugar xx

Unknown said...

Hi Liz,
Seen this card on FB earlier today and it's another master piece of yours! Brilliant masking, beautiful card shape and as always so many great details to look at. Two charms; I struggle to manage to get even one on to a card. LOL

Hugz,
Sandy

Patricia Garcia said...

Wow this is beautiful, love the image and the background. Sweet little extras, take care!

Hugs,
Patricia

Brigitte said...

This is a great wall hanging for Christmas!!!! I love all the texture, it looks alive! Hugs, Brigitte

Monique said...

Wow ! This is so pretty !! I love it !

Hugs Monique

coops said...

so stunning liz.fantastic design and images and i love your gorgeous colours :D

xx coops xx

JB said...


Hi Liz ,

this is so stunning !! Lovely
details , love it .
Good luck with the challenges .

Hugs Jenny xx

angelwhispers said...

My what an amazing Christmas card just superb and just loving all the detail! Chanelle xxx

Sol said...

Beautiful Scene.. FAB Coloring.. Gorgeous Colors.. and I love the Snow.. Looks Great! :o)

Nicole said...

Ah nice, Liz that you had a splendid holiday with such good weather. I just love your Christmas wallhanger. Fab details. Hugs, Nicole

Nicole said...

Silly me, I forget to say thanks so much for joining us at IAMC. Good luck and hope to see you next time. Big hugs, Nicole

Nicola said...

What an adorable wall hanging for Christmas Liz, love the scene with sweet Tilda, the fab shape, gorgeous design and amazing details - that snow tex looks incredible I must get some!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Mandy said...

Welcome back hunny, hope you had a lovely time and I hope you are giving poor Jim a reest now you are home lol.
Stunning wall hanging hun, I love everything and your colouring is beautiful as always
big hugs Mandy xx

Suzi Mac said...

Wow!! Liz, this is a stunning creation my dear. Your attention to details is amazing. A beautiful wall hanging.
Hugs
Suzi x

Riet said...

This is so wonderful,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Susy said...

This is stunning, Liz!

HUGS SUSY

R.V.Cards said...

Hoi Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia lover
What A great card you have made Lovely colors and a sweet image! Thanks you for joining us at the Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia challenge blog hope to see you next time
hugs Ria

Sue B said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Liz…what beautiful colouring… and the snow looks so real… Love the embellishments…. so many wonderful details… it's stunning! :-)
Hope you have a nice day!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous winter wall hanging this is Liz, a lovely serene little scene! Hugs, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Vicky said...

A gorgeous wall hanging Liz, I love all the dimensions and embellishments.

hugs Vicky xxx

Teresa said...

Stunning card Liz, love all your little details. Thank you for joining us in our CAS/Fussy & Fancy challenge at Tilda's Town this week.
Teresa xx

Jingle said...

Oh, how gorgeous is this?! I love the texture and the sparkle and all of the warm and cozy details! Just fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Kathya said...

What a beaut! The colors are so vivid. Absolutely a wonderful creation.

Delphine said...

Gorgeous! I love the scene you have created and the details and design are fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx

Kirsty said...

Hi Liz it's just wow love the rich colours textures and shapes so many amazing details ! So inspired ;0)

Anonymous said...

I'm totally charmed by your creation Liz! I love Christmas and scenes just steal my heart! Wonderful coloring and creating! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

Unknown said...

WOW what an awesome creation Liz!! I love everything about it, the scene is just beyond gorgeous - thanks so much for playing along at Tilda's Town this week
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Becky said...

Liz, this is gorgeous-as your cards always are.
Sorry I've not visited for a while, but I've not been in the best of minds, just a tad low
Thanks for joining us for this challenge at
Live & Love Crafts
Hugs Bex xx