https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 18 August 2020

Just because

 Hi guys, I've made another project this time a card, with some of the fabulous products  that I bought from The Mad Scrapper,
I bought this gorgeous 49 and market paper collection Irrevocable Beauty, I love the designs in the pack, this time I just used one of the sheets from the pack, after cutting to size I disressed the edges and added a little distress ink in Vintage Photo too, 


I used a  decorative frame #1 chippie from Dusty Attic, which I painted with a layer of white Gesso then when dry covered over with some Finnabair Metallique Acrylic paint Frozen Berries,


This colour went perfectly with the Irrevocable Beauty paper collection,
I fussy cut out the gorgeous flowers designs from the sheet and layered it onto the frame after I'd added a little cheese cloth onto the card beneath the frame first, I also added a lace flower which I had cut in half to sit beneath the frame too,


I decided at this stage to add a little crackle paste here and there on the frame to give a little interest and texture, while this dried I die cut some butterflies, one out of the paper and one out of the Frozen Berries paint, this I painted a thin even layer onto a piece of card stock then when dry die cut out the butterfly, this keeps in with the colour theme, I added some ruler looking paper which I had also fussy cut out and trimmed down,

I finished off the card with some more hints of lace, some Finnabair Art Stones again from The mad Scrapper and some micro beads in a matching tone which I have in my stash, then I  added some Finnabair Micro Beads in bronze on the flower centres, I also went over parts of the crackle paste with some Finnabair Alchamy wax in Heather hills, so it smells gorgeous too, lol



Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

Zoechaos said...

This is Beautiful, I love the use of cheesecloth for a layer that little extra touch of texture and interest. x