https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 28 February 2019

Inspire

Hi guys, wow the weather has been gorgeous here, so I've created an altered wooden peg with mixed media and some flowers made out of Lady E Design dies Flower 5 - Hydrangea, using some vellum,

I love to mess about with what I have in my stash, the peg I've had ages, so I started with that and went from there,
I used some of my own stencil paste with a stencil from my stash, again which I've had forever, lol
I then layered up my peg with a gorgeous chipboard frame 012 which I cut in half and leaves from BlooMar design, I have a link below to a you tube video on how I created the tag if your interested,
The flowers and leaves like I said are cut out of good quality vellum, these I then coloured on the back with distress ink,
I added some stamens in the centre from 14 Craft bar,



The resin frame I've had again forever in my stash, hmm think spring is in the air!!! anyway I added a text behind it and fixed it onto my peg,

Here I used more vellum flowers and leaves from the set, with another set of leaves from the floral elements set 001,
You can also see some of the builders tape type stuff hubby gave me, on top of this and here and there I added a few dew drops,
I then went over the whole thing adding a little gesso here and there in white,

here is the link to my you tube video


Happy Crafting!!!

3 comments:

Janette said...

A stunner liz I love it, so pretty...
We have been so lucky with the weather but this morning its all fog and damp, maybe it will be nice later, I refuse to listen to the forecast, haha...enjoy your day sweetie.xx

Mariann Jakobsen said...

This is absolutely stunning 💕

Mariann Jakobsen said...

This is absolutely stunning - I LOVE it!
Saw this in Paper Events yesterday, and had to visit your blog... now you've got a new follower LOL xoxo