https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 20 January 2019

Happy Birthday Sis

Hi guys, it was my Sisters Birthday yesterday, so now I know she's seen it I can pop it on here, lol


I know my sis loves blue, so I made her a card with some Foamiran flowers in blue 0.6 Foamiran, with navy blue 0.6 foamiran leaves, my daughter bought me some Foamiran for Christmas and these were in the ones she bought me, 

I used the papers by 13 Arts, Cold Day, In The Garden and Until Dawn, love them!! simply distressing the edges on the base card, and tearing into shape the raised up part in the centre, behind the raised up part I used some white Tulle then some Scrapiniec chipboard I had in my stash, 


I used a Memory Box die behind my flowers, then layered up some hand cut flower heads from the paper, my foamiran flowers and leaves, in between I added hints of 13 Arts white branch which I simply cut down and glued in place,


I die cut the flowers out of Lady E design flower 001 die then edged the petals with a darker blue copic pen, this just added a very fine edge to the petals,
the stamens came from 14 Craft bar,


I also made some tiny flowers using the Tiny Flowers die again by Lady E Designs, edging the petals as before,
The Tiny leaves were cut in one of the papers and then I edged them here and there with some 13 Arts silver glitter glue,
The sentiment was a sticker again by 13 Arts from the Rose Field collection which I placed onto a piece of the paper to keep in the theme,

Some gorgeous sparkly sequins finish off the card,


I used the 13 Arts Mood Board as my inspiration, using the colours and textures, thought the branches looked like the snowy branch too, lol
Challenges;

January Challenge


Happy Crafting!!

3 comments:

Lia said...

Liz this is a wonderful card! I like the foamiran flowers very much.
Just have a look at my blog: I have got a surprise for you!!
Have a nice day,
Lia xx

MagsB said...

This is so beautiful, Liz!

love Mags B x

Kareen Dion said...

Such a beauty! ♥ Thank you for joining us at the 13@rts challenge!