https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Wednesday 30 January 2019

Engagement Card

Hi guys, I thought I'd show you a card I made a few weeks back for my Son and his Girlfriend who got engaged,

We are all so happy for them!!


I used some papers by Prima for the base and layers, simply distressing the edges as you know I love to do,


My daughter bought me these chipboard hearts as part of a crafty Christmas present and they came in perfectly for this, I left them in their natural colour then I simply added some silver glitter glue by 13 Arts onto the circle/dots,


I added some of my handmade Foamiran flowers to my card using Lady E Design dies Flower 001 with pale pink 0.6 Foamiran coloured in the middle with some Geletos, the stamens are from my stash,
I then used the Tiny leaves die for the paper leaves which I cut out of 13 Arts paper and edged with some of the Silver glitter glue again,


I very loosely scrunched them as I wanted this effect,



I added a border made with a piece of air dry clay which I used with a mould by Prima, then I finished the  card off with some gorgeous sequins, a text again by 13 Arts and a lovely butterfly which I bought from The Range,

(Opps How bad am I? I've only just seen I missed an E out of the computer printed ENGAGEMENT at the top of the card, that's what you get for being excited!!!!!!!!! lol)

PS: They both loved it though and neither said about it!!!!!, lol


Happy Crafting!!!

5 comments:

Lia said...

Wow! They will be happy with mums great work.
Lia xx

barbscardsmyway.blogspot.com said...

Liz, you did it again! Love the color combination and all the elements of this layout. Thanks so much for sharing.
I understand you are warm in your part of the world. I is -9F here in lower Michigan (wind chill about -18F).

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love it!
Wendy x

MagsB said...

Many congratulations to your son and his girlfriend! How exciting it is when your child finds their 'soulmate'! And you will have the fun of picking out a gorgeous outfit for yourself for the wedding!

Your card is utterly gorgeous, and so romantic!

love Mags B x

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful the colours and flowers are just amazing so clever Love and hugs Carole x