https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Friday 30 November 2018

Christmas Is Coming

Hi guys, well it's nearly December so I've been making some Christmas cards, well as you know I made a few mens cards and so for a change I did one where I could add a little bling etc,
over at Lemoncraft they have a red  colour themed challenge going on, I found some scraps in my stash, as I had just finished making one with the reverse side of it, but that's for another day!! lol

Anyway here it is,


I'm really into narrow cards this year so I did another one, I used the same red paper for both layers simply layering up the inner one with 3D foam, as usual I distressed the paper edges, these paper distress fabulously!!


I took a plastic snowflake from my stash and glued it down first using hot glue, then I added a handmade clock embellishment which I made out of air dry clay and a mould by Prima, when dry I added some gold wax over the top,
I die cut a label die out of two layers of card stock and one out of the reverse of the paper, after gluing these together I added a small piece of the red sided paper behind, finally I added some twine through the hole,
My next layer is a calico star I've had in my stash for years, then I added a air dry bird,


My Poinsettia is made out of the Lady E Design Poinsettia die using white silk foam and the centre stamens from the same die set were made die cut out of Kraft card, I added a pearl style embellishment for the middle, 

Behind the flower I used some cut down frosted berries and some 13 Arts  pieces too, then I simply added some Prima art stones and self adhesive gem stones here and there too,

Well that's another one done, just to make the boxes for them now!!! lol

Challenges:

Happy Crafting!!

3 comments:

Lia said...

A beautiful card and I lik the distressed edges!
Lia xx

barbscardsmyway.blogspot.com said...

Hi Liz, Just want to say that I love the concept you used here. Of course, your poinsettia is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

mosia said...

It's so lovely and elegant at the same time :-)
Thank you for playing along with us at LemonCraft.