https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 20 November 2018

Vintage Baby Girl Exploding Box

Hi, guess what, I'm here today showing you another creation I've made using the gorgeous Vintage baby collection by Laserowe Love for
Swedish House Crafts,


I couldn't resist making a vintage style exploding box, for the lid I added some cut some paper, then added a fussy cut image from one of the papers raised up with 3D foam, then below this a strip off another sheet of the papers which I raised up slightly higher,


As you can see on the lid sides I used another of the lovely papers to tie in the image on the paper below,


Inside I used more o the papers and some of the fabulous chip boards,


I fussy cut the images again raising them up with 3D foam, I then added some hand drawn lines for the balloon strings, I so love the cute chipboard teddy!!! which I left in it's natural state,


After fussy cutting the banner I again raised it up with the 3D foam, I also fussy cut the rocking horse which I glued onto the base leaving it flat, but then raised up the gorgeous vintage styled teddy bear, I also love this image!!!


On the other side I raised up another vintage bear image and placed a chipboard rattle left again in it's natural state,


The rear of the box has this vintage pram cut out from one of the sheets, look how they all mix and match perfectly!!


In the middle section I used one of the Roxstamps nesting circle dies to cut out a circle giving the appearance of a vintage rug, then I added the 3D cradle,
In the front I glued more adorable teddies,


After making up the 3D cradle I added some paper flowers, cheesecloth as a mock blanket and a tiny doll cut from one of the papers too, this I then glued in the corner of the cot,

Product list:
Laserowe Love - Chipboards

Happy Crafting!!

3 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

This is so beautiful Liz! I absolutely adore this collection and you have made an absolute masterpiece.
Hugs
Gina xx

Ribbon Girl said...

fabulous Liz, I love how youve gone to so much effort to fussy cut all the images, it's a work of art! Mary x

Let's Art Journal said...

Wow, what an amazing make! I love the exploding box design and all the detail that you created is stunning 😁. Thanks so much, it's lovely to be part of your Guest Design Team over at Swedish House Crafts today! Creative wishes! J 😊 x