https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Friday 27 March 2015

Spring Time

Hi, I thought I'd pop by with a project I've been on with, it started off with a plastic egg you can split in half to store sweets in,
It also had a hanging hoop on the bottom so i cut that off, then applied strips of tissue paper with mod podge, when dry I added some acrylic paint to the outside and inside of both pieces,
When dry I adhered one of the halves on the base of the other, 
I coloured Tilda with lamb with my distress pens and finished off with a little re-inker too,
the base has some cheesecloth and  gorgeous flowers from my stash I think they were Prima ones, the glittered eggs are from Scrap and craft,I used the Noor grass die again, the stamen bunch is by Magnolia, rolled paper rose is from The Ribbon Girl,

I added some gorgeous white church window lace from the Ribbon Girl to the outer edges of the egg too,

Challenges
Time for Magnolia - Spring is in the air
Marvelous Magnolia - Floral frenzy
Tilda's Town - Anything goes


Happy Crafting!!!
Hugs Liz xx

13 comments:

coops said...

aw so gorgeous liz.really sweet tilda and your design and details are fabulous :D

xx coops xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

What a wonderful creation LOVE it!! Ginny x

Céline said...

really beautiful project
thanks for plauing with us at fussy and fancy
hugs
céline

Christine said...

Hi Liz awww this is super cute fab likkle details..me thinks Tegan might end up with this ?? lol

Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda and Friends chall this time.

smiles mummy x

Gina's Cards said...

I absolutely love this Liz, you clever lady!! The design is just beautiful!
Hugs
Gina xx

Unknown said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda and Friends.

Susie Sugar said...

Stunning as always Liz
Thank you for sharing with us girls @ Totally Tilda
Hugs Susie Sugar xx

Ribbon Girl said...

it's beautiful!! great idea Mary xx

Carol S. said...

gorgeous egg and love the design.

Beth Brovold said...

WOW Liz!! What a great idea...this is such a fabulous project!! You are amazing my crafty friend!! Hope that you are well!!
Take care,
Beth

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is so gorgeous, love the design & detail & of course I definately love your Tilda ;-)
So sorry I'm late back with your reply things are quite hectic at the mo. The card I use for my MS Punches is from Papermill direct, I use their A4 card & their A3 card & most of the time have no probs with my MS punches hun. They do a giant box of A4 card which is great value I get them all the time. They also do large boxes of A3 which I always make sure I have in for large projects or large boxes. Hope this helps. Hope you are keeping ok my sweet friend.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Ellen said...

So lovely, Easter is right around the corner and you made a gorgeous creation !!
Thanks for joining us at TFMC !!
Hugs, Ellen

Elise said...

HI Liz! Gosh, this really is such an incredible project that you've done! You're so clever and creative .. an absolutely GORGEOUS Easter project!!!

Hope you had a lovely weekend!

Big Hugs,
Elise