https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 1 March 2015

Aw so cute

Hi guys, back today with a card for 
 The Ribbon Girl  card challenge which is to use flowers,
the prize is a £10.00 gift voucher from The Ribbon Girl and a £10,00 Gift Voucher from Lili of the Valley too, yeah!!!!

and magnolia Forever which is so cute - pets,

I remembered I had this adorable free Magnolia stamp off one of the magazines they used to do and thought that's cute so it fit the challenge lovely, I also used one of the tiny hearts from magnolia too, kiss stamped,
Tilda with puppy is coloured with my copics, yes I'm in copic colouring mood, my DI'S are feeling neglected lol,
oops!!! best show you the piccie hadn't I!!!!

The beautiful flowers of course from The Ribbon Girl are 
Kort and Godt rolled paper roses- pink,  Large Rose bud Pink and Hip Rose bud Pale pink,
so love these,
I also used  white droplet Venise lace from The Ribbon Girl Too and some of the white opal  liquid pearl,

copics:
Skin - E000, 00, 11, 13, R11
Hair - E44, 43, 41, 40
Dress and shoes  - RV95, 93, 91
Gillet - W3, 1, 0
Tights - E43, 41, 40
Puppy - C5, 3, 1, 0
Basket - E35, 33, 31
Shadows W5, 3, 1, 0

Challenges
Bunny Zoe's - one for the girls
Magnolia-licious - Bingo Board - Lace/ die cuts/ flowers
Deep Ocean - Our Furry Friends
Stamp and create with Magnolia - Frame it out
Lovely haenglar or sweet magnolia - favourite embellishment - lace/ flowers

Hope you'll join us in the fun!!!
Happy Crafting!!!
Hugs Liz xx

6 comments:

Janette said...

Awww,Liz,this is gorgeous, you always make the sweetest creations....
Hope you've had a nice weekend..x

Tracy W said...

A stunning design, beautiful image! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

What a lovely card Liz. Beautiful stitches and lovely colours.
Greetings Miranda

Elizabeth Terry said...

gorgeous!!

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful card Liz! Love the image, colour combo and wonderful design!
Hugs
Gina xx

Norma said...

Oh I forgot about this adorable freebie stamp--thanks for reminding me. Gorgeous card, Liz. Superb colouring. Beautifully embellished--the lace is to die for. Love the shape--it's my fave Go Kreate shape.
Thanks for coming over to play with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge.
Hugs,
Norma