https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Monday 13 January 2014

Walking on Sunshine

Hi guys, 
I was so excited to be  chosen for GDT spot this month at Bunny Zoe's challenge blog whoop whoop!!
the theme this month is stitching, something I love to do on my cards and I know a lot of you guys and girls do too,

I used this gorgeous Tiddly Inks stamp called Fairy Sunny Day and wow she's lovely to use and colour,
I coloured her with my distress re-inkers and added a hint of Stardust stickles on the flowers and wand tip,
Closer view  of image and stitching lol
The fabulous stamp also came with two sentiments which I have used on a Doo Hickey Bloomy tag die,
The papers are by Maja Design from the Sofero collection and all have been edged with vintage photo distress ink, I also used a Tim Holtz Alterations Distressed Doily die on the left hand side too, the butterflies are an Impression Obsession die set which I just love!!
the clocks were cut out of a sheet of another Maja design paper from the Vintage Autumn collection and I just distressed the edges with my Tim Holtz distress tool,
The main shape is made using a Go Kreate die,
full view again,

Thanks Nikki for having me to be your GDT for this challenge, I have loved it,
challenges
Crafty Calendar - Let's Celebrate
Challeges for everybody - anything goes
crafting when we can - outside

Do check out Nikki's fab products and challenge,

Happy Crafting!!
hugs Liz xx

18 comments:

debby4000 said...

What a wonderful, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Jacquel said...

Wow! Your card is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love every single detail & that image is adorable!!!

You do very nice work & thank you for sharing it with us @ CWWC & hope to see you back next week for our recipe challenge: 1 image, 2 ribbons/twine & 3 main colors

Unknown said...

What a stunner Liz! Love the colours, papers, wonderful design and beautifully coloured image! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Gina's Cards said...

Another beautiful card Liz! Love your beautiful colouring and all the gorgeous details.

Congratulation on your GDT position!

Hugs
Gina x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Thank you for joining us as guest Liz :-) and sharing your stunning card with us. Beautiful colouring and love all the layering and pretty details. Hugs, Nikki x

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous image and my favourite papers too, very sweet
Hugs Julie P

Elaine said...

Totally gorgeous Liz.
I love those papers so much (I'm hoarding a big pile of them!) and the image is so sweet!
Fabulous sewing too..I wish I could do that, and the perfect touch with embellies.

Big hugs
Elaine xxx

Unknown said...

Nice Liz!

Sé-tje Limlam frutsels said...

Erg leuk en mooi gedaan.

Groetjes José

Beth Brovold said...

SIMPL GORGEOUS Liz!! You do always create a MASTERPIECE!!!

Vickie Y said...

Gorgeous image and card! Thank you for playing along with us at Crafting When We Can Challenge.

Unknown said...

Great card, amazing coloring, perfect design. ... Must I add anything more? :)
Have a great day, Liz...

coops said...

wow so stunning liz.really beautiful colouring and I love the pretty image :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

This is so pretty! Thanks for playing at Challenges 4 Everybody. We hope to see you next time. Good luck.

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

fantastic card
hugs

Brigitte said...

I LOVE your card Liz!!!! This image is so adorable and the layout is just genius!!!! What a great sentiment, I could see this little fairy actually walking on sunshine. Hugs, Brigitte

Claudia said...

Stunning! Love your colouring. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge and good luck!

Hugs

Claudia