https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Wednesday 22 January 2014

I thee wed

Hi guys, popping on with a card I've made using a gorgeous digi from Wee stamps called
Love me do
I have again decoupaged the images as I'm in the mood for doing so again at the moment lol,
I've coloured the couple with my copics then built up the layers, shaping each piece slightly then gluing together with pin flair glue.
the papers are by Pion from live and love crafts called Bird song and ornament and on the plain one I used a brilliant new Diamond stencil from Dutch Doobadoo, 470.715.018 which I put through my E Bosser with the embossing mat,
the hearts are by memory box and I added ivory frantage to them and a pearl at the top,
The flowers are a mixture of WOC and stash and again I used a little of the beautiful pearl string from Live and Love crafts, the  flourish behind is a Cheery Lynn die,
the clock was cut out from a Maja design sheet of paper again from Live and Love Crafts,
my camera has picked up hints of white on some of the hair, which in RL you can't see, typical!!!!
so pretend there not there he he,

challenges
Magnolia-licious - Celebration

sorry I've not been round visiting you I'm having a few problems with my comments section at the moment it comes up with page  unresponsive when I try to leave comments!!! I've written to google and hope they sort it soon or else I will be changing  my server, anyone know a good one lol,
hopefully see you soon,
Happy Crafting
hugs Liz xx

12 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the cute image
luv
Debby

Alshandra said...

Saw your card on the I Love my Copics fb page and found your beautiful blog from there! Love your card (and your other wonderful creations!) - love the decopage - not something I've tried yet - I still think it looks like too much work! But I will have to give it a go someday because I do like the look it gives :-) Love all the little details you add to your cards. They are all beautiful! Elizabeth

Veronique said...

Beautiful!!!!!

Unknown said...

Your wedding couple look so pretty together Liz, love how you coloured them and the MB hearts are perfect embellishments on your card. Also love your layering! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Carol S. said...

This is so beautiful. Colouring is amazing and design is fantastic. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such a gorgeous card! Love these Wee characters and you paper piecing is fantastic! Hugs, Wends x

Sarah - Crea S said...

Such a sweet and beautiful card! Love the details and those romantic colours! Your colouring is just stunning! Hugs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

Lisa-olsi said...

A beautiful card and such a sweet wedding couples,
I like that you have sewn all around.

Have a nice weekend//Lisa

coops said...

so gorgeous liz.adorable sweet image and i love your fabulous design and colours :D

xx coops xx

Beth Brovold said...

OH this is GORGEOUS Liz!! What a LOVELY keepsake!! Stunning card!!

chrissy xx said...

LOving your 3D Liz...
LOving your design too.
Chrissyxx

chrissy xx said...

Me again Liz...

Just a thought lol..
If you use a Memento Dual Marker pen either black or Grey Flannel? around your cut out images?? It would get rid of those whites!
Chrissyxx